[NEohioPAL]The Great American Songbook - John Pizzarelli at Nighttown Next Week

Bruce Hennes advocate at stratos.net
Sun Feb 19 13:35:56 PST 2006

John Pizzarelli Sings
The Great American Songbook
At Nighttown Next Week

For over twenty-five years, John Pizzarelli, best known as a leading
interpreter of The Great American Songbook (and husband of Jessica
Mollaskey), has traveled the world, making records and performing for
all types of audiences in venues large and small. The singer/guitarist
will appear at Nighttown in Cleveland Heights on Monday and Tuesday,
February 27 & 28, for two shows each nite at 7 & 9 p.m.  Tickets are $30
each and there is no cover and no minimum.

If you love The Great American Songbook - this guy swings !!  From
Broadway Showtunes and standards to the Beatles, you will probably know
just about every song sung. You can learn more about John Pizzarelli at
http://www.johnpizzarelli.com; you can hear him at
http://www.radiodeluxe.com/jp/ and you can see his discography at
http://tinyurl.com/jaflv.

For more information or to make a reservation (a MUST !!), please call
Nighttown at 216-795-0550.

Nighttown is the only club in Ohio on Down Beat's List of the 100 Best
Jazz Clubs in the World.  And their food's great, too.  You can get on
our e-mailing list by going to
http://www.nighttowncleveland.com/events.html - and please don't be put
off by the constant references to "jazz."  We're doing more and more
concerts and events around cabaret and The Great American Songbook; by
joining our e-mailing list you won't miss out on any.

Thanks.

Nighttown
At the top of Cedar Hill
www.nighttowncleveland.com