[NEohioPAL]Two short films scored by Aryavarta Kumar to be played at Look at My Shorts III Festival in Columbus Ohio

Aryavarta Kumar arya at aryavartakumar.com
Tue Feb 21 19:06:28 PST 2006

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Contact information
Arya Kumar
216.536.1201
arya at aryavartakumar.com
http://www.aryavartakumar.com

Two short films scored by Aryavarta Kumar to be played at Look at My
Shorts III Festival in Columbus Ohio

February 22 2006 - CLEVELAND Ohio - The 3rd Semi-Annual Look At My
Shorts Film Festival in Columbus Ohio has selected two short films
scored by Aryavarta Kumar (Arya) to play on Sunday February 26, 2006.
The two films - "Going Postal" and "Rubble" were invited and made
official selections this year by the directors of the independent film
festival.

In attendance at the festival will be many central Ohio filmmakers and
film enthusiasts including a group from Cleveland Ohio. The four hour
program will begin at 4pm and promises to be a great networking
opportunity. Aryavarta Kumar, who will be in attendance, commented "It
will be wonderful to meet filmmakers and showcase my collaborations with
Johnny [Wu] and Christine [Chapman]."

Information about the two films:

Going Postal
Media Design Imaging
Written by Pamela Merkys
Directed by Johnny K. Wu

Rubble
Killer Squirrel Productions
Directed by Christine Chapman

About Look at My Shorts III Festival
The 3rd semi annual Look at My Shorts III Festival will take place from
4PM-8PM on February 26th, 2006 at the Screens theatre at the Continent
in Columbus Ohio. The festival was started by Award Winning Director
Peter John Ross. Visit http://lookatmyshorts.sonnyboo.com for more information.

About Aryavarta Kumar
Award Winning Composer Aryavarta Kumar is currently the most in-demand
independent film score composer in Cleveland Ohio. He has written music
for several feature-length and short films, plays, commercials, and new
media applications and in mid-2005, along with the cast and crew of A
Joker's Card, he won a Silver Telly Award. He also performs original
music live improvisations at special events. For more information please
visit http://www.aryavartakumar.com