[NEohioPAL]Still looking for a dependable car...

christopher kelly cjohnathankelly at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 25 11:39:15 PST 2006

I tell ya, I may have the worst luck ever. First I wanna thank the people
who gave me some advice on where to look before. Greatly appreciated.
However most of the places "had just sold the last car" I swear im the most
unlucky person around haha. So we'll try again:

If anyone has or knows of someone or someplace that has a nice looking
dependable car for a around $1500-$1800 could you please let me know? Thanks
in advance.

Johnathan Kelly