[NEohioPAL]Make Extra Cash and Become a Spa Diva

Kate Klotzbach eowyn737 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 25 11:51:09 PST 2006

--0-2079730074-1140897069=:57654

  Extra Cash Opportunity for Those in the Arts
     I am a part time independent BeautiControl consultant, but I'm also an actress and a stage manager. Time is tricky to find a part time job around a regular full-time job and theater projects- I assume many of you out there are the same. So I want to put this out there as an option for those interested:

     I am opening up my BeautiControl team to NEW RECRUITS and I am searching for people in the arts because I am proof that this is a FLEXIBLE and fun opportunity for people like us :)
     If you're between gigs, looking for extra cash, looking for an executive income, or just want a fun new business avenue, check it out.

     My future Spa Divas should love to relax and hang out with the girls, as we make our extra income by having parties and pampering stressed out women with BeautiControl's luxurious and pampering scents, products and opportunities. I promise- it's a lot of fun! No minimum parties required and you have the opportunity to make up to $1,000.00 or more a month.
     If interested in setting up an interview to try the products and talk more about the opportunity, please EMAIL me at eowyn737 at sbcglobal.net to find out about the special MARCH-only recruitment promotion package. Check out some of the products and find out more about BeautiControl through my website at www.beautipage.com/katekspa. Could you be my next Spa Diva? Email me and we'll see!

  Kate Klotzbach
  eowyn737 at sbcglobal.net

Kate Klotzbach
Independent BeautiControl Consultant, #1029814
3305 Warren Rd
Cleveland, OH 44111
440-537-1694 (cell)
www.beautipage.com/katekspa
eowyn737 at sbcglobal.net
--0-2079730074-1140897069=:57654

<DIV id=RTEContent>  <DIV id=RTEContent><STRONG><FONT color=#c00000>Extra Cash Opportunity for Those in the Arts</FONT></STRONG></DIV>  <DIV><STRONG>   I am a part time independent BeautiControl consultant,<EM> but I'm also an actress and a stage manager.</EM> Time is tricky to find a part time job around a regular full-time job and theater projects- I assume many of you out there are the same. So I want to put this out there as an option for those interested:</STRONG></DIV>  <DIV><STRONG><FONT color=#0000bf></FONT></STRONG> </DIV>  <DIV><STRONG><FONT color=#0000bf>   I am opening up my BeautiControl team to NEW RECRUITS and I am searching for people in the arts because I am proof that this is a FLEXIBLE and fun opportunity for people like us :) </FONT></STRONG></DIV>  <DIV><STRONG><FONT color=#0000bf>   If you're between gigs, looking for extra cash, looking for an executive income, or just want a fun new business avenue, check
 it out. </FONT></STRONG></DIV>  <DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>  <DIV><STRONG>   My future Spa Divas should love to relax and hang out with the girls, as we make our extra income by having parties and pampering stressed out women with BeautiControl's luxurious and pampering scents, products and opportunities. I promise- it's a lot of fun! No minimum parties required and you have the opportunity to make up to $1,000.00 or more a month.</STRONG></DIV>  <DIV><STRONG>   If interested in setting up an interview to try the products and talk more about the opportunity, please EMAIL me at <A href="mailto:eowyn737 at sbcglobal.net">eowyn737 at sbcglobal.net</A> to find out about the special MARCH-only recruitment promotion package. Check out some of the products and find out more about BeautiControl through my website at <A href="http://www.beautipage.com/katekspa">www.beautipage.com/katekspa</A>. Could you be my next Spa Diva? Email me and we'll see! </STRONG></DIV>
--0-2079730074-1140897069=:57654--