[NEohioPAL]Vintage 70s chrome/glass dining table for sale!

Lori Cahan-Simon lorelecs at juno.com
Tue Feb 28 06:04:07 PST 2006

----__JWM__J59e2.1cfbS.3f54M

Hi all,
I am selling my father's vintage 1970s chrome and glass dining room tabl=
e with at least one leaf.  It comes with 4 chairs with chrome frames and=
 burnt orange uphostery in great shape.
I also have a comfy couch in beige, also from the 70s, and a wood cabine=
t my dad used as a liquor cabinet.  I may have 2 shelving units, chrome,=
 glass shelves, wood-look accents and bottom storage with doors.
You will need to pick them up before Friday.
Make me an offer!
Lori

You can hear clips from Lori's CDs at: http://www.cdbaby.com/lcahan  htt=
p://www.cdbaby.com/lcahan2
http://www.cdbaby.com/nosband  Email me for purchase or buy at CD Baby o=
r Hatikvah Music at: http://www.hatikvahmusic.com

----__JWM__J59e2.1cfbS.3f54M

<P>I am selling my father's vintage 1970s chrome and glass dining room t=
able with at least one leaf.  It comes with 4 chairs with chrome fr=
ames and burnt orange uphostery in great shape.</P>
<P>I also have a comfy couch in beige, also from the 70s, and a wood cab=
inet my dad used as a liquor cabinet.  I may have 2 shelving units,=
 chrome, glass shelves, wood-look accents and bottom storage with doors.=
</P>
<P>You will need to pick them up before Friday.</P>
<P>Make me an offer!</P>
<P>Lori<BR><BR>You can hear clips from Lori's&n=
bsp;CDs at: http://www.cdbaby.com/lcahan  http://www=
.cdbaby.com/lcahan2<BR>http://www.cdbaby.com/nosband  Email&nb=
sp;me for purchase or buy at CD Baby&=
nbsp;or Hatikvah Music at: http://www.hatikvahmusic.=