[NEohioPAL]Band seeks interesting space for video shoot

rlsperform at aol.com rlsperform at aol.com
Tue Feb 28 12:24:28 PST 2006

----------MailBlocks_8C80ABC1BEFD609_1230_8457_FWM-D35.sysops.aol.com

We are an all-occasion/dance/cover band looking for a unique and visually appealing space to rent (or use for free/barter :) ) when we re-shoot our promo video on the night of March 23.  If you have or know of the perfect location please let me know! We are looking for something to set us apart, so we are open to any and all suggestions.

Thanks!

Becca
rlsperform at aol.com

----------MailBlocks_8C80ABC1BEFD609_1230_8457_FWM-D35.sysops.aol.com

<HTML><BODY><DIV style='font-family: "Verdana"; font-size: 10pt;'><DIV>We are an all-occasion/dance/cover band looking for a unique and visually appealing space to rent (or use for free/barter :) ) when we re-shoot our promo video on the night of March 23.  If you have or know of the perfect location please let me know! We are looking for something to set us apart, so we are open to any and all suggestions.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Becca</DIV>