[NEohioPAL]Goodbye with Kisses

Bernadette Lords bernielords at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 2 20:21:45 PST 2006

<P><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma">This is my final farewell to all of my friends, supporters, mentors, directors, fellow actors, singers, dancers, musicians, and anybody who has a dream that keeps it ticking.  Thank you everybody who helped me in the beginning, and still today; I have learned so much and I am still learning and if it had not been for all of the people who were supportive and believed in me and gave me a chance, I would never have gotten the confidence to take such drastic jumps!  Some people took me under their wing, some showed me tough love (HA!), and others were just great company or mentors.  All in all, understand why I am so hyper sensitively thankful for all of you because I was abandoned at a young age and have had rough times and it has not been easy for me, coming from a very broken and dysfunctional home to say the least
(no pity parties please), so I consider freinds and neighbors like my family because I don't really have one.  I have to make my life what I want it to be.  AMEN!  Remember that nothing is impossible (right Rijalon?)!  I guess my best advice is to NOT LISTEN TO PEOPLE when something is in your heart because people tend to be jaded and discouraging and they will try to destroy your passion.  <SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma">A moment of sentiment please.  </SPAN><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma">Two years ago I was like a walking dead person, beat up from my insane life troubles and kicked to the curb, but I picked myself up and now I am going to distance.  God has made it all possible.  I am not defeated.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma">"Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly..."<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma">I'm sorry I can't find the time for a personal farewell to everyone I care about, but you know how a 'New York Minute' is!  Everything happened so fast but I just happen to be spontaneous in nature so it worked out in the nick of time.  I want to commend those who have been inspirational and helpful and made my journey unforgettable   I will never forget any of you, and if I do just remind me.  hehehe  NOT THAT I AM SO GREAT or anything, but I like to give credit where credit is due and this is a big step for me...<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma">Love to the following people if you are listening; <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma"><FONT color=#000000>Krystal Johnson</FONT>(thanks for lunch and NEOPAL in general!  That was a creepy place), <FONT color=#ff0000><FONT color=#000000>Jason Samuel</FONT> </FONT>(I will call you soon!), Martin terdmeister(you know who you are), John Galbraith Suzy Mcgary (I have prayed for you and I am thankful you are here), Gary Webster (God bless), Sue Johnson (LOVE you), Donna and Ruby Fox ("keep that robe open!"), Lauren crazygirl (my best freind for a show), Saphire DeFranco (Are you ever going to cut your hair?), Micheline Pancoe (thank you for taking me to the scariest place on Earth literally-ttyl), Laura Cool(you are strong like bull woman-don't need man-your name sounds better this way anyways), Jamie Ross (you are long gone by now LA bound), George Butiri (I never did get the chance to respond to the WWII conversation),
Aryavarta (We have to have lunch in NYC-Indian cuisine), Brian Bowers (thank you for letting me be part of your "cool crowd"), Denise Astorino (now I can take pictures sideways and backwards), Ken Bray(brown bananas are bad), Jennifer Overstreet (did you like that?), Art Byrd (thanks for the script I never had time for  hehehe), Michael Benning (excellent!), Dawn Annette (Adoption=love=compassion=bless you), Jeon Francis (I am you PI anytime), Mark Garran, Evan and Tom Kondilas, Tina!(thank you for being so congenial-I wish you the best!), Belinda (you are out there somewhere in the vast unknown-Atlanta probably), Ubu Zurub (it was breif but meaningful), Karen Kowalicz (Girl Power!), Sheila Weiss (My spiritual sister), Gerry Weiss (FARTER), Lara Lebeiko (Your Larabar is in the mail), Mark McKenzie(the one and only), Josh Logan (my favorite little weirdo office dude fire
c____), Steve Briggs (bye "baby"), Nate Cockerille ("you are my happy thought"), Jack Santo(thank you for the times), Jesse and Jen (two crazy talented and wonderful people-GO JEN GO JEN GO JEN GO JEN this is your time to shine sister-sorry about the band Jesse), Andrew May (I am off to the big city), Rick Montgomery (Father of Fathers), Frannie Norris (thank you for the Bullwinkle Highlighter), Geof Pelaia(TOO COOL for words-we'll be in touch), Jamey Mixson (good luck with your book), Ray Goodwin (GO FOR IT!), Mike Ross, Doug Snyder (Thank you for putting up with me, has anyone ever told you that you look like a...  nevermind), Andy Schofield (you are the sweetest), Fred Sternfeld (I don't make a very good French Polynesian, but it was an honor), Matt Solarz and Kelsey! (sing it girl), John Thobabin (you are everywhere), Mike Wypasek (I know who the Real Slim Mikie is!), Don
Wozniak(My favorite Watson), John Hnat (goodbye from kathy), Dennis (Holmes the Ultimate), Rijalon LeGrand (BEAUTIFUL), Kim-Dina-Carly and all the girls and guys from Tuesdays @9! (you guys rock), David Jeckman, Kira Stocker, Bill Johns (Did we get it all yet?), Richard Kohn (You have the best attitude of anyone I KNOW), Jay Rossi, J.Rome, and good old Flannery O.  Ok, I have officially run out of breath.  If I have forgotten you please email me to complain about it at<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma"><A href="mailto:bernielords at hotmail.com">bernielords at hotmail.com</A>   STAY IN TOUCH EVERYONE!  I am signing off now. <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma">Also, watch for me on the Travel Channel (I just booked the craziest job of my career so far; the "Great Alaskan Dog Sled Adventure"- they are flying me to <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Alaska</st1:place></st1:State> to run a dog sled team across the tundra for four days HAHAHA!  Wish me luck and no frost bite!)  Can you beleive it?  Amen!<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma">I love you guys, come visit.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma">I'll see you in NEW YORK CITY AT <FONT color=#cc0066 size=5><STRONG>THE IMPROV!!!!!!</STRONG></FONT>       <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma">Taxi?!<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>