[NEohioPAL]looking for classical trumpet player for Easter

Alan or Judith Higbee aj.higbee at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 3 10:04:36 PST 2006

--0-1707837736-1141409076=:10395

I am looking for 2 professional trumpet players to complete our brass quintet for Easter. Must be accomplished in classical repertoire -- degree preferred. At least one player needs to play piccolo trumpet. We do 2 identical services at 9 and 11 and rehearsal with the brass and choir is before the 9 a.m. service. Quintet also plays some prelude music on their own. Pay is $185.
Judith Higbee
Church of the Saviour
2537 Lee Road
Cleveland Hts.
higbee at chsaviour.org

--0-1707837736-1141409076=:10395

I am looking for 2 professional trumpet players to complete our brass quintet for Easter. Must be accomplished in classical repertoire -- degree preferred. At least one player needs to play piccolo trumpet. We do 2 identical services at 9 and 11 and rehearsal with the brass and choir is before the 9 a.m. service. Quintet also plays some prelude music on their own. Pay is $185. <BR>Judith Higbee <BR>Church of the Saviour <BR>2537 Lee Road <BR>Cleveland Hts. <BR>higbee at chsaviour.org <BR>
--0-1707837736-1141409076=:10395--