[NEohioPAL]Easter Bunny for you!

David A. Estvanko suzie_dave at msn.com
Fri Mar 3 10:19:03 PST 2006

To all who need me.

My name is David A. Estvanko and I have been doing this for 12 years.  My
costume is headed, white with a pink vest, with feet and hands.  If you need
The Bunny, I am available for $25.00 tor 20 minutes or $75.00 hr.  If you
would like a 1 hr party featuring the Easter Bunny and helper which includes
music, dancing, games, facepainting and/or tattoos, and balloon animals, the
rate is $150.00 hr.  The Easter Bunny can do meet and greet and photos or
come to your house to plant r Easter eggs for your big egg hunt. He can be
caught leaving his footprints in your cooking flour as he leaves his Easter
baskets for your children.  Contact me at 1-216-398-0770 or cell
1-216-272-0255.  The Bunny is available anytime you need him to hop into
your event,  including the Saturday before Easter, Easter morning and
afternoon. I now portray  12 different characters for children parties or
corporate events.  Contact me for more information.

        Hope to here from you!

        David A. Estvanko

         I Am A Character!