[NEohioPAL]Audrey II

James Gilder jrgilder at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 3 13:03:30 PST 2006

<P>My name is Jim Gilder.  I'm a drama teacher at Cloverleaf High School in Medina County.  This May we are doing <U>Little Shop of Horrors</U>.  Does anyone know where I can rent the plant(s) locally?  Or at least within the state?  I have a lead from a place I used in 1994, but they are in Maine and now want $1,250 for rental.  I don't know about your drama departments, but that is alot of money for us.  I don't expect a hand-out and would be willing to pay the rental fees, shipping, etc.  Still, I don't want the plant to cost more than the entire show.  If anyone can help me out here, please e-mail me at <A href="mailto:jrgilder at hotmail.com">jrgilder at hotmail.com</A> orcall 330-948-2500  ext. 2306.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.   Thanks in advance...Jim<BR><BR></P></DIV></div></html>