[NEohioPAL]Beauty and the Beast - Magic Rose/Mirror

Alicia Hoisington ahoising at msn.com
Sat Mar 4 09:08:44 PST 2006

<DIV class=RTE>I am the Property Manager for Medina High School's production of Beauty and the Beast.  I am trying to track down a magic rose and mirror to rent for the production.  (March 16-19).  I have a few leads, but I was wondering if anyone else had any information on where I can rent these from.  Did anyone here do a production of this show and have these items we can rent?  Please let me know.  Your help is much appreciated!  Thanks so much!</DIV>