[NEOPAL]Festival Legends web site up

John O'Brien John at clevelandirish.org
Fri Mar 10 09:37:29 PST 2006

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C6443F.6528A9F0

Hi,

I am writing to ask for a favor.  I have kicked off the new website and =
have now finished a new blog.  I was wondering if you could find some =
time to visit the site (www.songsandstories.net), look at the blogs, and =
write a response to one or two, or how ever many you feel inspired to =
respond to.  This will help raise the rankings of the blog on search =
engines (so it shows up close to the top, instead of on page 9,999 - =
when you google) and help the blog to get widespread attention, which =
also draws attention to the whole website, and hopefully, the book.  =
Please feel free to sign in to the guestbook as well.

I greatly appreciate any help you can give me.

Happy St. Patrick's Week and I look forward to seeing you at the fish =
fry tonight or at any of the great music we have next week.
Tuesday -
Grada @ the WSIA

Wednesday -
Whole Shabang @ Stampers
Barleycorn @ Brendan O'Neills

Thursday -
Barleycorn @ Rockcliff
Brigid's Cross @ Casey's Bar (LKWD)
Hothouse Flowers @ House of Blues

Friday - St. Patrick's Day
Saw Doctors @ the Agora
Barleycorn @ Nightown (2 shows, 5:00 & 8:00)

Saturday -
Gaelic Storm @ Peabody's Down Under
Barleycorn - Survivors Party @ The Public House=20

Thanks,

John O'Brien, Jr.
14615 Triskett Road
Cleveland, Ohio 44111-3123
(330) 321-6174

Assistant Director - Operations              Author
Cleveland's Irish Cultural Festival            Festival Legends: Songs & =
Stories
July 21 - 23, 2006                                 =
www.songsandstories.net
Berea Fairgrounds                                =
john at songsandstories.net
www.clevelandirish.org
John at clevelandirish.org

I expect to pass through this life but once, If, therefore, there be any =
kindness I can show or any good thing I can do to any fellow being,  let =
me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it,  for I shall not pass =
this way again - W. Penn
------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C6443F.6528A9F0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I am writing to ask for a favor.  =
I have=20
kicked off the new website and have now finished a new blog.  I was =

wondering if you could find some time to visit the site (<A=20
href=3D"http://www.songsandstories.net">www.songsandstories.net</A>), =
look at the=20
blogs, and write a response to one or two, or how ever many you =
feel=20
inspired to respond to.  This will help raise the rankings of the =
blog on=20
search engines (so it shows up close to the top, instead of on page =
9,999=20
- when you google) and help the blog to get widespread attention, =
which=20
also draws attention to the whole website, and hopefully, the =
book.  Please=20
feel free to sign in to the guestbook as well.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I greatly appreciate any help you can =
give=20
me.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Happy St. Patrick's Week and I look =
forward to=20
seeing you at the fish fry tonight or at any of the great music we =
have=20
next week.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<P>Tuesday -<BR>Grada @ the WSIA</P>
<P>Wednesday -<BR>Whole Shabang @ Stampers<BR>Barleycorn @ Brendan =
O=92Neills</P>
<P>Thursday -<BR>Barleycorn @ Rockcliff<BR>Brigid=92s Cross @ Casey=92s =
Bar=20
(LKWD)<BR>Hothouse Flowers @ House of Blues</P>
<P>Friday - St. Patrick's Day<BR>Saw Doctors @ the Agora<BR>Barleycorn @ =

Nightown (2 shows, 5:00 & 8:00)</P>
<P>Saturday -<BR>Gaelic Storm @ Peabody=92s Down Under<BR>Barleycorn - =
Survivors=20
Party @ The Public House </P></DIV></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>John O'Brien, Jr.<BR>14615 Triskett=20
Road<BR>Cleveland, Ohio 44111-3123<BR>(330) 321-6174</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Assistant Director -=20
Operations          &nb=
sp;  =20
Author<BR>Cleveland's Irish Cultural=20
Festival          &nbsp=
;=20
Festival Legends: Songs & Stories<BR>July 21 - 23,=20
2006           &nb=
sp;           &nbs=
p;        =20
<A =
href=3D"http://www.songsandstories.net">www.songsandstories.net</A><BR>Be=
rea=20
Fairgrounds          &n=
bsp;           &nb=
sp;        =20
<A =
href=3D"mailto:john at songsandstories.net">john at songsandstories.net</A><BR>=
<A=20
href=3D"http://www.clevelandirish.org">www.clevelandirish.org</A><BR><A=20
href=3D"mailto:John at clevelandirish.org">John at clevelandirish.org</A></FONT=
></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I expect to pass through this life but =
once, If,=20
therefore, there be any kindness I can show or any good thing I can do =
to any=20
fellow being,  let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect =
it,  for=20
I shall not pass this way again - W. Penn</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>