[NEOPAL]Re: Summer Musician

Ryan Cunningham rcunningham86 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 13:04:29 PST 2006

------=_Part_9888_3257095.1142283869057

Rcunningham86 at gmail.com

------=_Part_9888_3257095.1142283869057

Ryan Cunningham</b> <<a href=3D"mailto:rcunningham86 at gmail.com">rcunning=
ham86 at gmail.com</a>> wrote:</span>
px 0px 0.8ex; BORDER-LEFT: #ccc 1px solid">My name is Ryan Cunningham and I=
 am a student at chicago college of<br>performing arts. I will be returning=
 to cleveland for the summer and
(C, picc, and alto) clarinet (Bb and Bass) and all of the<br>saxophones. I =
also have minimal experience on oboe so if there are a<br>few oboe parts in=
 the woodwind book i could cover them but nothing to
br>staying until the 3rd week in august. If you would like a resume of<br>s=
how experience please email me and i will promptly send one to you<br>with =