[NEOPAL]Thanks from Newfangled Productions!

Newfangled Productions newfangled02 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 15 10:31:32 PST 2006

Dear friends,

Well, the potty training is over and we're thinking
about preschool - Newfangled Productions is 4 years
old today. And this has been a great year, from the
spectacular "Man with Bags" (which the Akron Beacon
Journal called one of the highlights of 2005) to the
wonderful collection of over 150 letters to Peace
Corps volunteer Steve Lynch (one of the highlights of
1982 [Steve, that is - not the book).

Thank you to all of you who have supported us over the
years - new friends and old. And a special thank you
to the 246 people who have been involved in the 26
projects we've cobbled together since 2002. Newfangled
Productions is about people and about the community,
so each of you hold a special place in my heart.
Whether you were there at the "First Starving Artists'
Ball" or you are just getting to know us, the door is
always open.

Yours,
Oliver Corrigan
Artistic Director