[NEOPAL]Press Release: Women's Folk Festival: "Coming Into My Years"

Eric Unhold eunhold at dscdo.org
Thu Mar 16 12:48:21 PST 2006

Please see attached press release for "Coming Into My Years".  Please do NOT
are listed below.  Thank you!

Coming Into My Years: Second annual celebration of elder women in folk music
presents Peggy Seeger and Kristin Lems
March 24 & 25, 2006

Parish Hall, 6205 Detroit Avenue on Cleveland’s Near West Side

Presented by Third Story Music and Detroit Avenue Arts, with support from
Ingenuity: Cleveland Festival of Arts & Technology
Schedule:

• Friday, March 24, 8:00 p.m., Kristin Lems in concert
• Saturday, March 25, 1:00 p.m., Peggy Seeger & Kristin Lems , A Musical
Conversation, hosted by Deborah Van Kleef FREE
• Saturday, March 25 8:00 p.m., Peggy Seeger in concert
Tickets:
• 1 concert $15 in advance, $18 at the door
• Both concerts $25 in advance, $30 at the door
Ticket outlets:
• Mac’s Backs, 1820 Coventry Road, Cleveland Heights
• Cleveland Festival of Arts and Technology, 2475 East 22nd St. (at
Community
College Avenue)
Order by mail:

CIMY c/o Cleveland Festival of Arts & Technology, 2475 East 22nd St.,
Cleveland
OH 44115. Checks payable to Cleveland Festival of Arts & Technology. Visa &
MasterCard accepted.

For more more about Peggy Seeger & Kristin Lems, ticket outlets & to
download
order form: www.detroitavenuearts.org

Questions: Call 216-321-9983, email jkmiller at igc.org