[NEOPAL]Bombay Dream Tickets For Sale!!!!

melissa day melissaday at tarvalon.net
Sun Mar 19 07:01:01 PST 2006

<DIV style="font-family:Arial,sans-serif;"><DIV>I have tickets for the performance Saturday night, March 25th, Mezzanine just right of center.  I have a performance myself and are thus unable to attend.  I have had no luck finding anyone local who wants them so I have to find them a home!!! I will gladly sell them at face value (go to playhousesquare.com for the price of a mezzanine ticket saturday performance) or best offer.  Please contact me ASAP at <A href="mailto:melissaday at tarvalon.net">melissaday at tarvalon.net</A> and we can make arrangements for payment and delivery.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks!!</DIV></DIV>