[NEOPAL]Fake Casket for sale

Matthew Sim matthew_sim at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 19 09:20:11 PST 2006

--0-1099589031-1142788811=:24029

i have a white and gold 6 foot casket for sale. interior very well done. it will see some improvements before it is actualy handed over to buyer. Currently stored with RC2 Productions Ltd. I spent 200 dollars buildigng and thats all i ask in return. if interested call 440- 212- 7695(ask for matthew lewis, leave messege if nessecary i WILL get back to you.) WILL DELIVER IF WITHIN NORTHEAST OHIO!!!!

--0-1099589031-1142788811=:24029

i have a white and gold 6 foot casket for sale. interior very well done. it will see some improvements before it is actualy handed over to buyer. Currently stored with RC2 Productions Ltd. I spent 200 dollars buildigng and thats all i ask in return. if interested call 440- 212- 7695(ask for matthew lewis, leave messege if nessecary i WILL get back to you.) WILL DELIVER IF WITHIN NORTHEAST OHIO!!!!<p>
		<hr size=1>Relax. Yahoo! Mail
--0-1099589031-1142788811=:24029--