[NEOPAL]i need someone who speaks at least 3 languages

mrjoe at magicgalaxy.com mrjoe at magicgalaxy.com
Mon Mar 20 13:25:29 PST 2006

OK, so here is the deal!  I'm looking for someone who can speak at least 3
different languages!  A local Cleveland radio station needs someone to cut a
few liners for the station.  THere is no pay involved but it would be an
awesome expierence for anyone interested!  Please if you are interested or know
anyone who might be PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP!

E mail me at mrjoe at magicgalaxy.com

Or, if  YOU are really interested please call me at 440-94-MRJOE 440-946-7563

Thanks Everyone!

Magically Yours

Joe