[NEOPAL]Last Chance to See "Deathtrap" at Royalton Players

The Drakes starmomd at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 21 06:19:31 PST 2006

The last two performances of "Deathtrap" at Royalton
Players will be this weekend, March 24 and 25 at 8 pm.

Don't miss it!

Ticket prices are $10.00 for adults and $8.00 for
students.

We are located in the Edwin S. Griffiths Masonic
Lodge, 6320 Royalton Road, North Royalton (directly
across from the Arby's Restaurant).

For more information, call 216 556-0415.

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
Arthur William Edgar O'Shaughnessy