[NEOPAL]1994 Crown Victoia

Bob Gray bobgrayproductions at zoominternet.net
Tue Mar 21 06:29:06 PST 2006

------=_NextPart_000_0013_01C64CC9.E6B90360

1994 Crown Victoria $1200 or obo=20

The squad car used in the feature film "Bigfoot" is for sale. This is an =
actual squad car that I aquirred from a local police dept.=20
It is a 1994 Crown Victoria. It is a plain, white, unmarked vehicle that =
can easily be doctored to look like a squad car for your next movie. We =
had our own ficticious town name put on the sides though it has since =
been removed. It has the siren. This is very much a real cruiser and =
would be great for your film project or just to ride around in. The car =
will need new front brakes. However, it is in good shape otherwise. =
Price lowered to $1200 for quick sale. Call 440-749-3364=20

------=_NextPart_000_0013_01C64CC9.E6B90360

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman" =
size=3D3>1994 Crown=20
Victoria $1200 or obo <BR><BR>The squad car used in the feature =
film=20
"Bigfoot" is for sale. This is an actual squad car that I aquirred from =
a local=20
police dept. <BR>It is a 1994 Crown Victoria. It is a plain, white, =
unmarked=20
vehicle that can easily be doctored to look like a squad car for your =
next=20
movie. We had our own ficticious town name put on the sides though it =
has since=20
been removed. It has the siren. This is very much a real cruiser and =
would be=20
great for your film project or just to ride around in. The car will need =
new=20
front brakes. However, it is in good shape otherwise. Price lowered to =
$1200 for=20
quick sale. Call 440-749-3364 </FONT><BR><BR></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0013_01C64CC9.E6B90360--