[NEOPAL]In Need of Sponsors!!!

vicki g. vsgiancola at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 23 06:52:35 PST 2006

--0-793116176-1143125555=:22065

Hi everyone!!
  As all fellow artists...you know how tough it is to "break" into the business.....and few opportunities come knocking on your door!
  I am asking my fellow artists for some help!
  I have recently gone back to my passion of acting and I was chosen to go to an international competition this summer in NYC....which I am extremely excited about! If you are interested in helping me w/ my studies, preparations and travel....please contact me!
  Anyone who would like to sponsor me, would be greatly appreciated!
  You can contact me w/ any and all questions and I will tell you all about it and what is needed!! I appreciate you taking the time out to read this!
  Sincerely-
  VSG - vsgiancola at yahoo.com

--0-793116176-1143125555=:22065

		<hr size=1><a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman3/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39666/*http://beta.messenger.yahoo.com
">Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.</a> PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low rates.
--0-793116176-1143125555=:22065--