[NEOPAL]STYX Chorus audition details

Rita Klinger ritaklin at wowway.com
Thu Mar 23 13:47:27 PST 2006

--Apple-Mail-2--512992828

  Below are Audition and Chorus details for the Contemporary Youth=20
Orchestra CHORUS --STYX concert, May 25th at Blossom!!

  We will start the auditions at 10:00 am this Saturday, March 25, at=20
Cleveland State in room G-8 of the Music and Communications Building.=20
=A0(Link to =A0<http://www.csuohio.edu> =A0to view a campus map.) For =
the=20
audition, please prepare 16 - 32 bars of any musical style you feel=20
best highlights your voice. Contemporary, rock, classical,=20
folk...anything you like and know well. You may sing acapella or bring=20=

music, but please no taped accompaniment.

We rehearse on Saturday mornings from 10:30 - 12:15. If accepted,=20
rehearsals begin Saturday April 8th.
  There will be additional rehearsals =A0with STYX the week of the =
concert=20
that will likely =A0involve missing a portion of the school days on=20
Wednesday and probably most of Thursday (the day of the concert).=20
Transportation to Blossom from CSU will be provided.

  The Contemporary Youth Orchestra and Chorus =A0is a year round tuition=20=

based organization. If accepted into the chorus, the tuition for this=20
portion of the year is pro-rated at $40, plus $15 for the concert=20
T-shirt (this is concert dress). Tuition assistance is available.

  For additional chorus information, please contact ritaklin at wowway.com

--Apple-Mail-2--512992828

details for the Contemporary Youth Orchestra CHORUS --STYX concert,
May 25th at Blossom!!=20

 <bold>We will start the auditions at 10:00 am this Saturday, March
25</bold>, at Cleveland State in room G-8 of the Music and
Communications Building. =A0(Link to
=A0to view a campus map.) For the audition, please prepare 16 - 32 bars
of any musical style you feel best highlights your voice.
Contemporary, rock, classical, folk...anything you like and know well.
You may sing acapella or bring music, but please no taped
accompaniment.=20

<bold>We rehearse on Saturday mornings from 10:30 - 12:15</bold>. If
accepted, rehearsals begin Saturday April 8th.=20

 There will be additional rehearsals =A0with STYX the week of the
concert that will likely =A0involve missing a portion of the school days
on Wednesday and probably most of Thursday (the day of the concert).
Transportation to Blossom from CSU will be provided.=20

 <bold>The Contemporary Youth Orchestra and Chorus</bold> =A0is a year
round tuition based organization. If accepted into the chorus, the
tuition for this portion of the year is pro-rated at $40, plus $15 for
the concert T-shirt (this is concert dress). Tuition assistance is
available.=20

 For additional chorus information, please contact ritaklin at wowway.com=20=

</fontfamily>=

--Apple-Mail-2--512992828--