[NEOPAL]Kander & Ebb's Musical Review needs Tenor. Dream Role!!!!!!

david rousculp davidrousculp at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 25 06:22:12 PST 2006

--0-1766115822-1143296532=:94780

Brunswick ACT is putting on "THE WORLD GOES 'ROUND" a musical revue of John Kander and Fred Ebb ("Cabaret", "New York, New York", "Chicago","Kiss of the Spider Woman", and so on)  Three women and one man (me) has been casted.  We need a tenor.  If your a good singer it will raise you to another level.  If your a great vocalist it will quickly become the best score you have ever taken on.  The show is April 27, 28, 29, and May 4, 5, and 6th in Brunswick, Ohio.

  Call David at 330-321-3416

--0-1766115822-1143296532=:94780

<DIV>Brunswick ACT is putting on "THE WORLD GOES 'ROUND" a musical revue of John Kander and Fred Ebb ("Cabaret", "New York, New York", "Chicago","Kiss of the Spider Woman", and so on)  Three women and one man (me) has been casted.  We need a tenor.  If your a good singer it will raise you to another level.  If your a great vocalist it will quickly become the best score you have ever taken on.  The show is April 27, 28, 29, and May 4, 5, and 6th in Brunswick, Ohio.    </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Call David at 330-321-3416</DIV>
--0-1766115822-1143296532=:94780--