[NEOPAL]TWISTED NIGHTMARE WEEKEND AUGUST 4,5,6 2006

info at twistednightmareweekend.com info at twistednightmareweekend.com
Mon Mar 27 08:09:47 PST 2006

hello Everyone!  We just wanted to announce we will be having our annual
Independent Film Convention in Middleburgh Hts August 4,5,6.

This year Guest of honors will include:

TROMA!!!!!!!!

LLOYD KAUFMAN

MICHAEL QUINN - RETURN OF THE JEDI, Designer with pixar that help create Yoda in
the most recent Star Wars Films.

GERALD HOME- Tessek, Squid Head,  and the Mon Calamari Officer in Star
 Wars: RETURN OF THE JEDI.

ROBYN GRIGGS - ABC ONE LIFE TO LIVE, NBC ANOTHER WORLD, THE DEMONS 5, ABSENCE OF
LIGHT, MY SOUL TO TAKE.

And many many more.  This year we are going to go back to our roots. Twisted
Nightmare Weekend started as a show to allow Independent film makers to show
their films plus network with producers, directors, actors and distribution
companies. We are proud to say we have a very nice record of people that got
distribution deals at our show.  This year we will be doing panels and special
FX and directing, distribution, acting seminars. but that isn't all.  We will
keep adding guests to our lineup.

If any of you have a film to screen or just want to come and have fun with
everyone, email us:)

AUGUST 4,5,6 2006

TWISTED TOASTS INDEPENDENT FILM AND MORE!!!!!!!!!!