[NEOPAL]"I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change" draws crowds and cheers at CVLT!

CVLT cvlt at cvlt.org
Fri Mar 31 10:41:58 PST 2006

--------------070201080906000600060403

  /*I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change

Only 5 Remaining Performances*/*:*
Fridays & Saturdays March 31st - April 8th at 8:00 pm
Sunday April 2nd at 2:00 pm

Chagrin Valley Little Theatre's production of /I Love You, You're
Perfect, Now Change /has been pulling sellout crowds and standing
ovations!  The Plain Dealer selected it for "The Tens" in last week's
/Friday/, and reviewer Bob Abelman of the Chagrin Valley Times says:

    "When musical revues make the transition from professional to
    community theater, the director is often forced to decide whether to
    cast actors who can sing or singers who can act.  I have rarely seen
    a local production that has both.  CVLT's does ... a talented,
    infectiously energetic and versatile ensemble.  They do it all.  A
    delightful evening's entertainment."

/I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change/, a hysterical celebration of
dating, love, sex and marriage, is off-Broadway's longest running
musical.  It features the talents of Berea police officer David
Kammerman, advertising coordinator Tonya S. Duus, 'Pickwick & Frolic'
showgirl Betsy Kahl and web designer Andrew Rothman.  CVLT vet Don
Edelman directs, with musical direction by Cleveland Opera pianist
Chérie Reneé Roe.

Laugh your way through the tribulations of clumsy dating, bedroom
failures, chick flick meltdowns, overbearing parents, terrifying
bridesmaids dresses, and finding love after 50.  Tickets are selling
VERY fast.  Don't miss out on this rollicking musical romp through
male-female relations!

Music and Book by Jimmy Roberts and Joe DiPietro.
Group sale discounts are available.
May not be appropriate for audiences under 16 due to language and
subject matter.

http://www.CVLT.org

Chagrin Valley Little Theatre
40 River St. Chagrin Falls

Tickets $16 adults / $12 youths & seniors
Call (440) 247-8955 to reserve now!

--------------070201080906000600060403

<head>
</head>
 face="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"><i><b>I Love You,
You're Perfect, Now Change<br>
Fridays &
Saturdays March 31st - April 8th at 8:00 pm<br>
Sunday April 2nd at 2:00 pm</font><br>
Chagrin Valley Little Theatre's production of <i>I Love You, You're
Perfect, Now Change </i>has been pulling sellout crowds and standing
ovations!  The Plain Dealer selected it for "The Tens" in last week's <i>Friday</i>,
and reviewer Bob Abelman of the Chagrin Valley Times says:<br>
professional to community theater, the director is often forced to
decide whether to cast actors who can sing or singers who can act.  I
have rarely seen a local production that has both.  CVLT's does ... a
talented, infectiously energetic and versatile ensemble.  They do it
Perfect, Now Change</i>, a hysterical celebration of
dating, love, sex and marriage, is off-Broadway's longest running
musical.  It features the talents of Berea
police officer David Kammerman, advertising coordinator Tonya S. Duus,
'Pickwick & Frolic' showgirl Betsy Kahl and web designer Andrew
Rothman.  CVLT vet Don Edelman directs, with musical direction by
Cleveland Opera pianist Chérie Reneé Roe.<br>
Laugh your way through the tribulations of clumsy dating, bedroom
failures, chick flick meltdowns, overbearing parents, terrifying
bridesmaids dresses, and finding love after 50.  Tickets are selling
VERY fast.  Don't miss out on this
rollicking musical romp through male-female relations!<br>
Music and Book by Jimmy Roberts and Joe DiPietro.<br>
Group sale discounts are available.<br>
May not be appropriate for audiences under 16 due to language and
subject matter. <br>
 href="http://www.CVLT.org">http://www.CVLT.org</a><br>
Valley Little Theatre<br>
40 River St. Chagrin Falls<br>
Tickets $16 adults / $12 youths & seniors<br>