[NEOPAL]Question For Friend

CVActor cverbelun at core.com
Fri Mar 31 11:37:23 PST 2006

Hi Everyone,

A friend of mine sent me this e-mail today.  I was hoping someone on this
list could answer her question.  Her e-mail address is below if you want to
anser her directly.

Cindi :)

I was wondering, since you are involved in theater, if
you know of any companies that provide acting seminars
or the like.  I'm looking for something that could be
attended in the Richmond, VA, area.  My little
brother's birthday is coming up and I was trying to
come up with an interesting gift.  He's involved with
the theater at his college and was involved in theater
when he was in high school.  My internet searches have
been a bust - but that doesn't surprise me since I
never have any luck with the internet.  But if you
know the name of some companies or something, at least
I'd have a good starting point.

I really appreciate any direction you could point me
in.  Thanks bunches!

Mikey

Mikey's e-mail is:  mikeylikesit88 at yahoo.com