[NEOPAL]casting

ric hampton ric_hamp at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 2 09:59:22 PDT 2006

--0-1866680778-1143997162=:55406

We are in production on a short film in the cleveland area. A comedy called Eddy's Fantasy. I need a male actor to play a FBI agent. Tall mature no nonsense kind of guy. age between 35 and 45.
  Need a secretary for a small speaking roll. Blonde between 22 and 27, should have an exotic dancers body.
  We will also need 12 extras for a night club scene ages 25-55 all races. No experience needed.
  There is no pay for this project... any one involved will receive a dvd of final edit. email headshots to ric_hamp at yahoo.com. Project will wrap by end of april.

--0-1866680778-1143997162=:55406

		<hr size=1>How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger’s low <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman8/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39663/*http://voice.yahoo.com"> PC-to-Phone call rates.
--0-1866680778-1143997162=:55406--