[NEOPAL]Indie Feature Film in the Midwest - casting for summer 2006 shoot

Devi Snively deviantpix at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 5 05:15:38 PDT 2006

<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3>Our last few shorts have been very successful on the festival circuit, selected to screen at over 50 festivals world-wide and garnering multiple awards, critical acclaim and distribution deals.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3>The rough draft of the screenplay for Trippin' received highly favorable professional coverage and advanced to the second round in the Feeding Frenzy Screenplay competition so far.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3>This is a very low budget feature to be shot digitally. We will cover insurance, housing, food, regional transportation and expenses, but at this time our budget allows for no upfront payment. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3>Cast/crew will receive copies of the finished film and some will be eligible for deferred payment. Additional fundraisers may result in some minor stipends for principal cast/crew members.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3>Principal roles for 3 males, 2 females - age mid-20s/early 30s and 1 female early-mid-20s.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3>Additional roles for males late 40's and older and children ages 8- 14.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3>Detailed character descriptions and contact info at </FONT><A><U><FONT color=#0000ff><FONT size=2>www.trippinthemovie.com</FONT></U></FONT></A></DIV><FONT size=2>
<DIV><FONT size=3>Auditions to be held in Chicago, Indianapolis. Cleveland and Mishawaka, IN. We also accept video auditions (mini-dv, vhs and DVD formats only please)  We do not have our Cleveland audition location/date secured yet, but are currently accepting inquiries and video auditions.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3>E-mail Devi at deviantpix at hotmail.com to schedule an appointment or for more info.</FONT></DIV></FONT></DIV></div></html>