[NEOPAL]Hellweek says thanks....

eddie lengyel eddielengyel at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 7 18:51:54 PDT 2006

--0-533015275-1144461114=:92859

"I got two words for everybody....Flashlight!"

  Anyone who helped out on the Hellweek the movie,

  Just wanted to touch base and thank everyone for helping out this past fall/winter with Hellweek. We are nearing the completion of the rough edit and things are really coming together. We really have something special, and we can't wait for you all to see the finished product.

  Thank you very, very much for all of your help during filming. Wanted to take a moment to let you ALL  know how much your hard work has been appreciated. I'll be in contact in the near future for a belated Wrap Party/Preview showing, and can't wait to see how everyone has been.

  So...I'll close with......

  Let the games begin,

  Eddie

--0-533015275-1144461114=:92859

<DIV><STRONG>"I got two words for everybody....Flashlight!"</STRONG></DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Anyone who helped out on the Hellweek the movie, </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Just wanted to touch base and thank everyone for helping out this past fall/winter with Hellweek. We are nearing the completion of the rough edit and things are really coming together. We really have something special, and we can't wait for you all to see the finished product. </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Thank you very, very much for all of your help during filming. Wanted to take a moment to let you <STRONG>ALL </STRONG> know how much your hard work has been appreciated. I'll be in contact in the near future for a belated Wrap Party/Preview showing, and can't wait to see how everyone has been. </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>So...I'll close with......</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Let the games begin, </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Eddie</DIV>
--0-533015275-1144461114=:92859--