[NEOPAL]A tragedy in our community

Maysie929 at aol.com Maysie929 at aol.com
Fri Apr 7 19:11:22 PDT 2006

--part1_2ae.18251bd.316875ca_boundary

        Many of you have worked with and know Abdullah Bey (a.k.a. Marvin
Hayes.) Abdullah is a veteran Cleveland actor who has been a member of Actor's
Equity and performed at The Cleveland Play House, Ensemble, Karamu Theatres
among others. He recently appeared in BEFORE IT HITS HOME at Karamu.

       Abdullah's four beloved grandchildren died in the horrible fire at E.
105th St. and Wade Park last Tuesday. Abdullah and his wife Geraldine were
actively involved in the lives of those children, and had custody of them until
recently.

       It is hard to imagine what an enormous loss this must be for the
family. I'm sure your thoughts and prayers would be welcome.

       There will be a service this Tuesday morning at 11:00 AM  at the
Glenville New Life Community Church, 10504 Helena Ave., Cleveland.  Contributions
to help with funeral expenses can be made to the Hayes Children's Memorial Fund
at any Chase bank branch.

--part1_2ae.18251bd.316875ca_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">     &nbsp=
;  Many of you have worked with and know Abdullah Bey (a.k.a. Marvin Hayes.)=
 Abdullah is a veteran Cleveland actor who has been a member of Actor's Equi=
ty and performed at The Cleveland Play House, Ensemble, Karamu Theatres amon=
g others. He recently appeared in <I>BEFORE IT HITS HOME</I> at Karamu.<BR>
<BR>
       Abdullah's four beloved grandchildren d=
ied in the horrible fire at E. 105th St. and Wade Park last Tuesday. Abdulla=
h and his wife Geraldine were actively involved in the lives of those childr=
en, and had custody of them until recently.<BR>
<BR>
       It is hard to imagine what an enormous=20=
loss this must be for the family. I'm sure your thoughts and prayers would b=
e welcome.<BR>
<BR>
       There will be a service this Tuesday mo=
rning at 11:00 AM  at the Glenville New Life Community Church, 10504 He=
lena Ave., Cleveland.  Contributions to help with funeral expenses can=20=
be made to the Hayes Children's Memorial Fund at any Chase bank branch.<BR>
<BR>
     </FONT></HTML>

--part1_2ae.18251bd.316875ca_boundary--