[NEOPAL]Hoping to go to college and major in theatre?

FSternfeld at aol.com FSternfeld at aol.com
Sat Apr 8 05:16:24 PDT 2006

-------------------------------1144498584

Hoping to go  to college and major in theatre?
Fairmount Performing Arts  Camp can help you achieve your goal ...

(the testimonials below are  from high school juniors, graduating high school
seniors
or currently  enrolled college students)

I felt extremely comfortable in the  environment of learning.  I was
surrounded by other teens with no judgment  of me and my talent.  Especially feeling
at times like an outsider at my  school, this camp was a place where I found
genuine friendship and a true sense  of leadership and belonging.
Theresa Kloos, FPAC '04  & '05
(Accepted into the  Musical Theatre program for fall of '06 at
Baldwin-Wallace College, directed by  Victoria Bussert)

Ya know, FPAC was great this  summer and I'm very happy I did it, especially
considering the demanding  challenges (COLLEGE AUDITIONS!) I was faced with
this year. The program  is simply ideal for students really interested in
theatre as a profession; even  those looking to participate as a hobby. There are
few educational theatre  programs really dedicated to teaching youth the "real
deal" and preparing them  for what may lie ahead. I've done many day camp
programs, none offer the acting  training that fpac does. The professional
atmosphere alone sets the camp apart  from others. I'm excited to see this program
grow! I just really wanted to  commend you for offering such an excellent program
for students. Just my 2  cents, I know you already know it's fabulous! Thanks
again so much for the  character analysis sheet! Reeeally helpful!
Halle Morse, FPAC '04
(currently enrolled at the  University of Cincinnati, College - Conservatory
of  Music)

Camp was so much FUN. I learned a lot  in such a short time. I am looking
forward to joining you again for 3rd session!  I was also wondering if you could
send me out a list of everyone's email and  phone number from 1st session. I
would really like to keep contact with all of  them. Well thank you again for a
fun filled 3  weeks.
Rachel Galambos, FPAC  '04
(already accepted to Wright State University's  Theatre program for Fall '06)

When I auditioned for  Fairmount last spring, I didn't realize what I would
be getting myself into. I,  as well as most of the other students that attended
FPAC last summer, have been  involved with many theatre camps over the past
few years. For all I knew, FPAC  could have just been any other theatre camp.
But it wasn't. Fairmount was a  truly different experience. My time spent at
FPAC was extremely beneficial, from  the guest artists to the scene study we did
with the instructors. Like Halle, I  believe that my summer at FPAC really
helped me with my college auditions this  year, and will continue to help me
throughout the rest of my theatre studies.  For any student of theatre,
especially ones that are trying to pursue it as a  career, I can not persuade you more
emphatically to attend Fairmount Performing  Arts Camp. I am extremely proud
to say that I was a part of the first year at  FPAC. As far as my college
situation, I have been accepted to University of  Cincinnati - College Conservatory
of Music, University of Michigan, and Point  Park College. It has been an
absolutely crazy year! Like I said, I really think  the things I learned at FPAC
helped me out during this extremely stressful  fall/winter! Thanks again Fred
for everything!
Alex Puette, FPAC '04
(currently enrolled at  the University of Michigan's Theatre program)

Dear  Fred,
My summer at Fairmount Performing Arts Camp was a wonderful  experience and I
thank you so much!  FPAC has given me a jump start to  being comfortable in
my college acting classes.  Many of the concepts I am  learning now are the
very same concepts that Fred and the amazing staff at  FPAC were teaching over
the summer!  Much of the literature recommended by  Tom Fulton ended up being my
current college text books!  I am able to  apply many of the notes given by
Fred from our scene work at camp to my scene  study in college as well, and his
character analysis sheet has been one of the  most valuable tools in my
process as an actor!  I recommend this  camp highly to anyone who is serious about
attaining skills that will  guide them for the rest of their careers!  Looking
back, I know I  really would have missed out had I not participated in FPAC,
and I certainly  wouldn't be where I am now in terms of my acting
capabilities. I think that FPAC  is certainly valuable for any college student who wishes
to pursue a career in  theatre. As a side note, I just have to say that
literally almost every day  in acting class we run across something that I remember
from FPAC - it's really  cool!
Kelly Pekar, FPAC '04
(currently  enrolled at Wright State University's in the PATP - Professional
Actor Training  program studying for a BFA in musical  theatre)

The classes were  fantastic and provided great information. I had a great
time with the people. I  loved meeting everyone ... a great time with CP! She
taught us so  much.
Jason Modica, FPAC '05
(already accepted to NYU's CAP21 Musical Theatre program, Wright State
University's Theatre program and Boston Conservatory BFA in Musical Theatre
program - and will make his decision soon)

Dear  Fred,
I wanted to thank you so much for the wonderful experience I had at  camp.
I'm so thrilled I got to work with some of the most talented teachers and
actors in Cleveland. I feel I have grown so much as an actress, and thanks to  you,
CP, Alicia, Doug, Heidi and Sean I now have a "tool box" that I can use for
the rest of my life. After having the audition workshop with CP, I now feel
prepared to walk into any audition and know all of the right things to do.
Also,  through scene study class I learned so much about not judging your
character and  making strong choices which are both important skills that I can use
for any  character I ever play. Not only did I learn a lot, but I also made some
of my  best friends at camp. I went into camp knowing only a few people and
came out  with 30 close friends who I can depend on and talk to about anything.
I wish I  was able participate in more than just one session, because these
past three  weeks have been an incredible experience that I will remember
forever.
Sincerely,
Jane Larson, FPAC '04 AND  '05
(among other applications, already accepted to Indiana University's  theatre
program for Fall '06)

Hi Fred!  How are  you?  This is Erika Rylow from FPAC.  I just finished my
first week of  college at The University of Akron and I just wanted to say
thank  you.  So far almost everything we've discussed or done in my theatre
classes are things we learned at FPAC.  I fully realize now how helpful  camp was
for me.  Also, today we had an orientation class for the theatre  program and
one of the teachers told us to sign up for NEOhioPAL and that it was  ingenious
of you to create it.  I was sitting there thinking "Wooh!   Go Fred!" haha.
Well, once again, thanks. :-)
Erika Rylow, FPAC '05
(currently enrolled as  a theatre student at the University of Akron)

This  camp was an awesome experience. I've taken other camp/classes and those
camps  didn't really teach me how to act, they just taught their students how
to be on  stage. This camp actually taught acting in many different forms
(i.e. scene  study, improv., etc.) Truly Educational!! The staff was very
helpful. It was  good to experience each teacher b/c each had their own unique
techniques &  each challenged students in their own way. Awesome. Scene Study class
was so  much fun! Magdalyn Donnelly was an extremely qualified teacher. She
taught and  gave excellent direction and knew how to make class unique and
pleasant. The  music teachers David Williams and Heidi Herczeg were highly
qualified. I liked  the theory of breathing techniques. Andrew May taught an awesome
lesson! Joan  Ellison gave an awesome master class on belting - Superb! Overall
very  educational experience & a fun time, met some good friends.  FPAC
really made my summer worthwhile, it was educational in a way that truly  realized
how much I love the theatre and acting.  Through the courses I was  able to
take, I learned how to become a more focused actor, which helped me land  a
lead role in my school's fall drama this past November.  I also  learned how to
present myself not only onstage, but backstage, and at an  audition as well,
skills that will come in handy throughout my hopefully future  career.  I feel
better prepared for my upcoming college auditions with the  many skills I
learned this past summer, and I tell anyone at every chance I get  all about the
wonderful experience I had.
J.P.  Makowski, FPAC '05
(accepted to the Catholic University of  America's Benjamin T. Rome School of
Music as a BM in Musical Theatre  Performance and into Columbia College of
Chicago as a BA in Music Theatre  performance for Fall '06 - still waiting for
more letters from some other  schools.)

I loved camp - I  really felt like I was in a theatre school with classes on
every aspect of the  stage. I learned so much and I encourage anyone looking
to prepare for a  professional career in theatre to come to FPAC ! Because of
camp I feel inspired  to take more classes and learn more. The teachers are
incredible and each one  helped me grow as an actress and a person. Thanks!!
Anne Markt, FPAC '04 AND '05
(among other  applications, already accepted to Baldwin-Wallace's Music
Theatre program for  Fall '06, directed by Victoris Bussert)

I learned a  ton overall, great that we had so many workshops w/ fabulous
guest artists.  Loved working w/ CP, Fred & Sean... impressed by all staff's
coaching
Evin Rose Lipman, FPAC '04 &  '05
(accepted to Pointe Park University Fall '06 as an Acting  Major)

Awesome staff! CP was amazing w/critiques;  I loved that she expected a lot
from us. The staff and program were well put  together.
Molly Andrews-Hinders,  FPAC '05

Camp was a great experience. I learned so  much about myself and people in
general. Learned an extreme amount - will always  remember what I learned -
changed my perception of acting. Staff was very  helpful . I overall improved
greatly. Thank you for allowing me to learn so much  in just a few weeks.
Katelyn Blockinger, FPAC  '05
(accepted  to Roosevelt University BFA Musical Theatre Program for Fall  '06)

Superb. I loved everyone. This  camp has taught me more in three weeks than I
have learned elsewhere in  years.
Dan O'Neil, FPAC  '05

You guys taught me so much - thank you! I  learned so much this year and met
so many people and scene study was amazing.  Learning how to audition for
college was the most helpful.
Megan Roose, FPAC '04 AND '05
(among other applications, already  accepted to Wright State University's
Theatre  program)

Hey Fred!!  It's Danny Gibbons.   Here's a little bit of what FPAC has done
for me!! FPAC has been a phenomenal  help for me, expanding my theatrical
knowledge and ability by giving me  practical, intelligent ways to look at
character and character  development.  It also gave me a starting point to begin my
own,  deeper exploration of the art of acting by giving me book titles such as
An  Actor Prepares (Stanislavski), Audition (Shurtluff), and Freeing the
Natural  Voice (Linklater).  I have applied all that I have learned from FPAC in the
 shows I have been involved in since as well as in every college audition I
have  approached.  FPAC also helped me improve my ability to look into the
lyrics  of songs and see the music as an extension of the play itself, an entity
that  requires just as much acting and mental preparation as any monologue or  s
oliloquy.  Each teacher tailored their teaching to the individual actor  and
spent time to create a personal relationship with each student.  FPAC  not
only offered this wonderful theatrical learning experience, but offered it  in a
friendly, caring, and interesting environment filled with kind, loving, and
fun new friends.

P.S.  I hope everything is going well with  you.  I have been auditioning at
colleges and will know about the U of  Michigan in about two weeks.  Thank you
for keeping in contact, and thank  you for all your help this past summer,
this is really a wonderful program.

P.P.S.  Do you have the email address for Carol Pribble?  I  would like to
thank her as well.
Danny  Gibbons, FPAC '05

Fairmount Performing Arts Camp
_Fred Sternfeld_ (http://www.fredsternfeld.com/) ,  director

Our next round of auditions are on Saturday,  April 22,
Saturday, May 6 and Sunday, May 7

To find out more about FPAC and sign  up for an audition go to this link:
_Fairmount Performing Arts  Camp 2006 at Chagrin Falls High School_
(http://www.fairmountcenter.org/fpac06/index.htm)

Learn...  Have  Fun...  Make Friends...  Work with the Pros

Our staff and guest artists: Carol Pribble, Mitchell Fields, Elizabeth  Ann
Townsend, Brian Zoldessy, Kevin Joseph Kelly, Sean Szaller, Pay Haynish,  Dana
Hart, Nathan Lilly, Tennille Craig, Melissa Gruca, Joan Ellison, Tracee
Patterson and Tom Fulton

GREAT Theatre and  Dance Training for
CHILDREN, TEENS AND COLLEGE  STUDENTS

check out the complete program, including  staff bios,
student testimonials and success stories,  dates and fees:
_Fairmount  Performing Arts Camp 2006 at Chagrin Falls High School_
(http://www.fairmountcenter.org/fpac06/index.htm)

-------------------------------1144498584

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2802" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY id=3Drole_body style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: #000000; FONT-FAMILY:=20=
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D3>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2><EM></EM></FONT></DIV><FONT size=3D4><FONT size=3D5><FON=
T=20
size=3D6><STRONG><EM>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><FONT color=3D#0000ff=20
size=3D4></FONT></EM></STRONG></FONT></FONT></FONT></DIV><FONT size=3D4><FON=
T=20
size=3D5><FONT size=3D6><EM><FONT size=3D3></FONT></EM><FONT=20
size=3D3></FONT><STRONG><FONT size=3D3></FONT></STRONG>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><STRONG><FONT color=3D#ff0000 size=3D5><FONT size=3D6>Ho=
ping to go=20
to college and major in theatre?</FONT>  </FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><FONT size=3D3><STRONG><FONT size=3D5>Fairmount Performi=
ng Arts=20
Camp can help you achieve your goal </FONT><FONT=20
size=3D5>...</FONT></STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><FONT size=3D3><STRONG><BR>(the testimonials below&=
nbsp;are=20
from high school juniors, graduating high school seniors <BR>or currently=20
enrolled college students) </STRONG></FONT></DIV><FONT size=3D3>
<DIV align=3Dleft><BR><FONT size=3D2><BR>I felt extremely comfortable in the=
=20
environment of learning.  I was surrounded by other teens with no judgm=
ent=20
of me and my talent.  Especially feeling at times like an outsider at m=
y=20
school, this camp was a place where I found genuine friendship and a true se=
nse=20
of leadership and belonging.<BR><STRONG><EM><FONT size=3D3>Theresa Kloos, FP=
AC '04=20
& '05</FONT></EM></STRONG><BR><STRONG><FONT size=3D3><EM>(Accepted into=20=
the=20
Musical Theatre program for fall of '06 at Baldwin-Wallace College, directed=
 by=20
Victoria Bussert)</EM></FONT></STRONG><BR><BR><BR>Ya know, FPAC was great th=
is=20
summer and I'm very happy I did it, especially considering the demanding=20
challenges (<EM>COLLEGE AUDITIONS!</EM>) I was faced with this year. The pro=
gram=20
is simply ideal for students really interested in theatre as a profession; e=
ven=20
those looking to participate as a hobby. There are few educational theatre=20
programs really dedicated to teaching youth the "real deal" and preparing th=
em=20
for what may lie ahead. I've done many day camp programs, none offer the act=
ing=20
training that fpac does. The professional atmosphere alone sets the camp apa=
rt=20
from others. I'm excited to see this program grow! I just really wanted to=20
commend you for offering such an excellent program for students. Just my 2=20
cents, I know you already know it's fabulous! Thanks again so much for the=20
character analysis sheet! Reeeally helpful!<BR></FONT><FONT size=3D2><FONT=20
size=3D3><STRONG><EM>Halle Morse, FPAC '04 <BR>(currently enrolled at the=20
University of Cincinnati, College - Conservatory of=20
Music)<BR><BR></EM></STRONG><FONT size=3D2>Camp was so much FUN. I learned a=
 lot=20
in such a short time. I am looking forward to joining you again for 3rd sess=
ion!=20
I was also wondering if you could send me out a list of everyone's email and=
=20
phone number from 1st session. I would really like to keep contact with all=20=
of=20
them. Well thank you again for a fun filled 3=20
weeks.<BR></FONT><STRONG><EM>Rachel Galambos, FPAC=20
'04</EM></STRONG><BR><STRONG><EM>(already accepted to Wright State Universit=
y's=20
Theatre program for Fall '06)</EM></STRONG><BR></FONT><BR>When I auditioned=20=
for=20
Fairmount last spring, I didn't realize what I would be getting myself into.=
 I,=20
as well as most of the other students that attended FPAC last summer, have b=
een=20
involved with many theatre camps over the past few years. For all I knew, FP=
AC=20
could have just been any other theatre camp. But it wasn't. Fairmount was a=20
truly different experience. My time spent at FPAC was extremely beneficial,=20=
from=20
the guest artists to the scene study we did with the instructors. Like Halle=
, I=20
believe that my summer at FPAC really helped me with my college auditions th=
is=20
year, and will continue to help me throughout the rest of my theatre studies=
.=20
For any student of theatre, especially ones that are trying to pursue it as=20=
a=20
career, I can not persuade you more emphatically to attend Fairmount Perform=
ing=20
Arts Camp. I am extremely proud to say that I was a part of the first year a=
t=20
FPAC. As far as my college situation, I have been accepted to University of=20
Cincinnati - College Conservatory of Music, University of Michigan, and Poin=
t=20
Park College. It has been an absolutely crazy year! Like I said, I really th=
ink=20
the things I learned at FPAC helped me out during this extremely stressful=20
fall/winter! Thanks again Fred for everything! <BR></FONT><FONT=20
size=3D2><STRONG><EM><FONT size=3D3>Alex Puette, FPAC '04 <BR>(currently enr=
olled at=20
the University of Michigan's Theatre program)</FONT></EM><BR><BR></STRONG>De=
ar=20
Fred,<BR>My summer at Fairmount Performing Arts Camp was a wonderful=20
experience and I thank you so much!  FPAC has given me a jump start to=20
being comfortable in my college acting classes.  Many of the concepts I=
 am=20
learning now are the very same concepts that Fred and the amazing staff=
 at=20
FPAC were teaching over the summer!  Much of the literature recommended=
 by=20
Tom Fulton ended up being my current college text books!  I am abl=
e to=20
apply many of the notes given by Fred from our scene work at camp to my scen=
e=20
study in college as well, and his character analysis sheet has been one of t=
he=20
most valuable tools in my process as an actor!  I recommend this=20
camp highly to anyone who is serious about attaining skills that w=
ill=20
guide them for the rest of their careers!  Looking back, I know I=20
really would have missed out had I not participated in FPAC, and I certainly=
=20
wouldn't be where I am now in terms of my acting capabilities. I think that=20=
FPAC=20
is certainly valuable for any college student who wishes to pursue a career=20=
in=20
theatre. As a side note, I just have to say that literally almost every=
 day=20
in acting class we run across something that I remember from FPAC - it's rea=
lly=20
cool!  <BR><STRONG><EM><FONT size=3D3>Kelly Pekar, FPAC '04 <BR>(curren=
tly=20
enrolled at Wright State University's in the PATP - Professional Actor Train=
ing=20
program studying for a BFA in musical=20
theatre)</FONT></EM></STRONG><BR><BR></FONT><FONT size=3D2>The classes were=20
fantastic and provided great information. I had a great time with the people=
. I=20
loved meeting everyone ... a great time with CP! She taught us so=20
much.<BR></FONT><FONT size=3D2><STRONG><EM><FONT size=3D3>Jason Modica, FPAC=
 '05=20
<BR>(already accepted to NYU's CAP21 Musical Theatre program, Wright State=20
University's Theatre program and Boston Conservatory BFA in Musical Theatre=20
program - and will make his decision soon)<BR></FONT><BR></EM></STRONG>Dear=20
Fred,<BR>I wanted to thank you so much for the wonderful experience I had at=
=20
camp. I'm so thrilled I got to work with some of the most talented teachers=20=
and=20
actors in Cleveland. I feel I have grown so much as an actress, and thanks t=
o=20
you, CP, Alicia, Doug, Heidi and Sean I now have a "tool box" that I can use=
 for=20
the rest of my life. After having the audition workshop with CP, I now feel=20
prepared to walk into any audition and know all of the right things to do. A=
lso,=20
through scene study class I learned so much about not judging your character=
 and=20
making strong choices which are both important skills that I can use for any=
=20
character I ever play. Not only did I learn a lot, but I also made some of m=
y=20
best friends at camp. I went into camp knowing only a few people and came ou=
t=20
with 30 close friends who I can depend on and talk to about anything. I wish=
 I=20
was able participate in more than just one session, because these past three=
=20
weeks have been an incredible experience that I will remember=20
forever.<BR>Sincerely, <BR><STRONG><EM><FONT size=3D3>Jane Larson, FPAC '04=20=
AND=20
'05 <BR>(among other applications, already accepted to Indiana University's=20
theatre program for Fall '06)</FONT><BR></EM></STRONG><BR>Hi Fred!  How=
 are=20
you?  This is Erika Rylow from FPAC.  I just finished my first wee=
k of=20
college at <EM>The University of Akron</EM> and I just wanted to say thank=20
you.  So far almost everything we've discussed or done in my theatre=20
classes are things we learned at FPAC.  I fully realize now how helpful=
=20
camp was for me.  Also, today we had an orientation class for the theat=
re=20
program and one of the teachers told us to sign up for NEOhioPAL and that it=
 was=20
ingenious of you to create it.  I was sitting there thinking "Wooh!&nbs=
p;=20
Go Fred!" haha.  Well, once again, thanks. :-)<BR></FONT><FONT=20
size=3D2><STRONG><EM><FONT size=3D3>Erika Rylow, FPAC '05 <BR>(currently enr=
olled as=20
a theatre student at the University of Akron)</FONT><BR><BR></EM></STRONG>Th=
is=20
camp was an awesome experience. I've taken other camp/classes and those camp=
s=20
didn't really teach me how to act, they just taught their students how to be=
 on=20
stage. This camp actually taught acting in many different forms (i.e. scene=20
study, improv., etc.) Truly Educational!! The staff was very helpful. It was=
=20
good to experience each teacher b/c each had their own unique techniques &am=
p;=20
each challenged students in their own way. Awesome. Scene Study class was so=
=20
much fun! Magdalyn Donnelly was an extremely qualified teacher. She taught a=
nd=20
gave excellent direction and knew how to make class unique and pleasant. The=
=20
music teachers David Williams and Heidi Herczeg were highly qualified. I lik=
ed=20
the theory of breathing techniques. Andrew May taught an awesome lesson! Joa=
n=20
Ellison gave an awesome master class on belting - Superb! Overall very=20
educational experience & a fun time, met some good friends.  FPAC=20
really made my summer worthwhile, it was educational in a way that truly=20
realized how much I love the theatre and acting.  Through the courses I=
 was=20
able to take, I learned how to become a more focused actor, which helped me=20=
land=20
a lead role in my school's fall drama this past November.  I also=20
learned how to present myself not only onstage, but backstage, and at an=20
audition as well, skills that will come in handy throughout my hopefully fut=
ure=20
career.  I feel better prepared for my upcoming college auditions with=20=
the=20
many skills I learned this past summer, and I tell anyone at every chance I=20=
get=20
all about the wonderful experience I had.<BR><STRONG><FONT size=3D3><EM>J.P.=
=20
Makowski, FPAC '05</EM> <BR><EM>(accepted to the Catholic University of=20
America's Benjamin T. Rome School of Music as a BM in Musical Theatre=20
Performance and into Columbia College of Chicago as a BA in Music Theatre=20
performance for Fall '06 - still waiting for more letters from some other=20
schools.)</EM></FONT></STRONG><BR></FONT><FONT size=3D2><BR>I loved camp - I=
=20
really felt like I was in a theatre school with classes on every aspect of t=
he=20
stage. I learned so much and I encourage anyone looking to prepare for a=20
professional career in theatre to come to FPAC ! Because of camp I feel insp=
ired=20
to take more classes and learn more. The teachers are incredible and each on=
e=20
helped me grow as an actress and a person. Thanks!!<BR></FONT><FONT=20
size=3D2><STRONG><EM><FONT size=3D3>Anne Markt, FPAC '04 AND '05 <BR>(among=20=
other=20
applications, already accepted to Baldwin-Wallace's Music Theatre program fo=
r=20
Fall '06, directed by Victoris Bussert)</FONT><BR><BR></EM></STRONG>I learne=
d a=20
ton overall, great that we had so many workshops w/ fabulous guest artists.=20
Loved working w/ CP, Fred & Sean... impressed by all staff's=20
coaching<BR><STRONG><EM><FONT size=3D3>Evin Rose Lipman, FPAC '04 &=20
'05<BR>(accepted to Pointe Park University Fall '06 as an Acting=20
Major)</FONT><BR></EM></STRONG></FONT><FONT=20
size=3D2><STRONG><EM><BR></EM></STRONG>Awesome staff! CP was amazing w/criti=
ques;=20
I loved that she expected a lot from us. The staff and program were well put=
=20
together.<BR></FONT><FONT size=3D2><STRONG><EM><FONT size=3D3>Molly Andrews-=
Hinders,=20
FPAC '05</FONT><BR><BR></EM></STRONG>Camp was a great experience. I learned=20=
so=20
much about myself and people in general. Learned an extreme amount - will al=
ways=20
remember what I learned - changed my perception of acting. Staff was very=20
helpful . I overall improved greatly. Thank you for allowing me to learn so=20=
much=20
in just a few weeks.<BR></FONT><STRONG><EM>Katelyn Blockinger, FPAC=20
'05<BR>(a<SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-si=
ze: 10.0pt; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: E=
N-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">ccepted=20
to Roosevelt University BFA Musical Theatre Program for Fall=20
'06)</SPAN></EM></STRONG></DIV>
<P class=3Dbodynews align=3Dleft></FONT><FONT size=3D2>Superb. I loved every=
one. This=20
camp has taught me more in three weeks than I have learned elsewhere in=20
years.<BR><STRONG><EM><FONT size=3D3>Dan O'Neil, FPAC=20
'05</FONT><BR><BR></EM></STRONG>You guys taught me so much - thank you! I=20
learned so much this year and met so many people and scene study was amazing=
.=20
Learning how to audition for college was the most helpful.<BR><STRONG><EM><F=
ONT=20
size=3D3>Megan Roose, FPAC '04 AND '05 <BR>(among other applications, alread=
y=20
accepted to Wright State University's Theatre=20
program)</FONT><BR></EM></STRONG><BR>Hey Fred!!  It's Danny Gibbons.&nb=
sp;=20
Here's a little bit of what FPAC has done for me!! FPAC has been a phenomena=
l=20
help for me, expanding my theatrical knowledge and ability by giving me=20
practical, intelligent ways to look at character and character=20
development.  It also gave me a starting point to begin my own,=20
deeper exploration of the art of acting by giving me book titles such a=
s An=20
Actor Prepares (Stanislavski), Audition (Shurtluff), and Freeing the Natural=
=20
Voice (Linklater).  I have applied all that I have learned from FPAC in=
 the=20
shows I have been involved in since as well as in every college audition I h=
ave=20
approached.  FPAC also helped me improve my ability to look into the ly=
rics=20
of songs and see the music as an extension of the play itself, an entity tha=
t=20
requires just as much acting and mental preparation as any monologue or=20
soliloquy.  Each teacher tailored their teaching to the individual acto=
r=20
and spent time to create a personal relationship with each student.  FP=
AC=20
not only offered this wonderful theatrical learning experience, but offered=20=
it=20
in a friendly, caring, and interesting environment filled with kind, loving,=
 and=20
fun new friends.<BR><BR>P.S.  I hope everything is going well with=20
you.  I have been auditioning at colleges and will know about the U of=20
Michigan in about two weeks.  Thank you for keeping in contact, and tha=
nk=20
you for all your help this past summer, this is really a wonderful program.=20
<BR><BR>P.P.S.  Do you have the email address for Carol Pribble? =20=
I=20
would like to thank her as well.<BR></FONT><FONT size=3D3><STRONG><EM>Danny=20
Gibbons, FPAC '05</EM></STRONG></FONT><BR></P></FONT></FONT></FONT>
<DIV align=3Dcenter> </DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><FONT size=3D4><FONT size=3D5><STRONG><FONT color=3D#000=
0ff=20
size=3D6>Fairmount Performing Arts Camp</FONT></STRONG> <FONT color=3D#0000f=
f=20
size=3D6><BR><FONT size=3D4><A title=3Dhttp://www.fredsternfeld.com/=20
href=3D"http://www.fredsternfeld.com/">Fred Sternfeld</A>,=20
director</FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><FONT size=3D4><FONT size=3D5></FONT></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><FONT size=3D4>Our next round of auditions are on Saturd=
ay,=20
April 22, <BR>Saturday, May 6 and Sunday, May 7</FONT><FONT size=3D5><FONT=20
size=3D4><BR></FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><FONT size=3D4><FONT size=3D5>To find out more about FPA=
C and sign=20
up for an audition go to this link:</FONT> </FONT></DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><FONT size=3D4><A=20
title=3Dhttp://www.fairmountcenter.org/fpac06/index.htm=20
href=3D"http://www.fairmountcenter.org/fpac06/index.htm">Fairmount Performin=
g Arts=20
Camp 2006 at Chagrin Falls High School</A> </FONT></DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><FONT size=3D5><FONT color=3D#ff0000><STRONG>Learn...&nb=
sp; Have=20
Fun...  Make Friends...  Work with the Pros<BR><BR><FONT color=3D#=
000000=20
size=3D4>Our staff and guest artists: Carol Pribble, Mitchell Fields, Elizab=
eth=20
Ann Townsend, Brian Zoldessy, Kevin Joseph Kelly, Sean Szaller, Pay Haynish,=
=20
Dana Hart, Nathan Lilly, Tennille Craig, Melissa Gruca, Joan Ellison, Tracee=
=20
Patterson and Tom Fulton</FONT></STRONG></FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><FONT size=3D5><FONT color=3D#ff0000></FONT></FONT>&nbsp=
;</DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter>
<DIV align=3Dcenter> </DIV></DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><FONT size=3D5><FONT color=3D#ff0000><STRONG><EM>GREAT T=
heatre and=20
Dance Training for</EM> <BR></STRONG><STRONG>CHILDREN, TEENS AND COLLEGE=20
STUDENTS</STRONG></FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter> </DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><STRONG><FONT size=3D5>check out the complete program, i=
ncluding=20
staff bios, </FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><STRONG><FONT size=3D5>student testimonials and success=20=
stories,=20
dates and fees: </FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><STRONG><A=20
title=3Dhttp://www.fairmountcenter.org/fpac06/index.htm=20
href=3D"http://www.fairmountcenter.org/fpac06/index.htm"><FONT size=3D5>Fair=
mount=20
Performing Arts Camp 2006 at Chagrin Falls High School</FONT></A>=20
<BR></STRONG></DIV><STRONG>
<DIV=20
align=3Dcenter><BR><BR><BR> </DIV></STRONG></DIV></DIV></FONT></BODY></=
HTML>