[NEOPAL]Makeup Artist Needed

James Burian James_Burian at Progressive.com
Mon Apr 10 08:45:26 PDT 2006

Hello Fred, I am the staging director and acting coach for a production
being put on by St. Columbkille Church in Seven Hills Ohio.  Here is what I
would like to post.

Makeup Artist Needed for St. Columbkille Church's production of "Song of
Mark" composed by Marty Haugen.  Song of Mark is a passion musical about
the last days of Jesus of Nazareth's life.   The show runs Friday, 03/28/06
at 8:00 PM, Saturday, 03/29/06 at 8:00 PM and Sunday, 03/30/06 at 6:00 PM.
In addition to the performance dates, we  would also need the makeup artist
to come to one of several dress rehearsals during the week of 04/24/06 to
04/28/06.  The show has 12 lead roles and a chorus.  Makeup will probably
only be done by the makeup artist for only the lead roles.  Please contact
Jim Burian through the NEohioPal site.