[NEOPAL]Full Time Teaching Position

AThomas078 at aol.com AThomas078 at aol.com
Mon Apr 10 09:30:58 PDT 2006

-------------------------------1144686658

St. Ignatius High School in Cleveland is hiring a full time English  Teacher.
 The reason I am posting this is that we are also seeking someone  who can
work in Theater as an extracurricular.  This person could be either  in
Technical Theater or Directing (Fall show and Spring Musical).  For full  information
on the position, go to _www.ignatius.edu_ (http://www.ignatius.edu)  and then
find "job postings"  on the right hand side of the screen.  The teaching
position demands  certification or licensure in English/Language Arts. Application
deadline is  April 13.

Art Thomas

-------------------------------1144686658

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2802" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>St. Ignatius High School in Cleveland is hiring a full time English=20
Teacher.  The reason I am posting this is that we are also seeking some=
one=20
who can work in Theater as an extracurricular.  This person could be ei=
ther=20
in Technical Theater or Directing (Fall show and Spring Musical).  For=20=
full=20
information on the position, go to <A=20
href=3D"http://www.ignatius.edu">www.ignatius.edu</A> and then find "job pos=
tings"=20
on the right hand side of the screen.  The teaching position demands=20
certification or licensure in English/Language Arts. Application deadline is=
=20
April 13.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Art Thomas</DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>