[NEOPAL]Marketing Assistant Job Open In Cleveland

Hylans Office hylansoffice at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 10 13:40:34 PDT 2006

--0-1747359220-1144701634=:93837

Hi Neo Pals,

  This is a great opportunity for theater/film people who need weekends (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) off, but still want about 34-40 hours a week, and/or those with administrative assistant skills who want more experience in marketing.

  Who:

  Fellow Neohiopal'er seeks a replacement for herself.

  What:

  Marketing Assistant / Doctor's Personal Assistant

  When:

  Start immediately

  Where:

  Busy 2-Dentist Office in Cleveland, Ohio. On West 117th Street between I-90 and I-71. Easy highway access.

  Why:

  I am the current marketing assistant and, although I love the job, the doctor and the dental office, I was extended an offer for another position that I simply can't refuse. Think Godfather-type offer.

  Requirements:

  Need someone with excellent people and time managment skills. Must be literate in the following software programs (or similar programs) Microsoft Access, Excel, Word, Publisher. Experience in professional marketing, such as writing and preparing mailings for any type of organization would be extremely helpful (e.g. brochures, postcards, flyers, etc.) General writing/editing skills needed. Typing speed 55WPM or higher. Self-starter a MUST!! Someone who can jump into situation and take control. Problem-solver who needs little supervision.

  Salary:

  Negotiable, based on experience.

  Hours:

  Monday - Thursday starting at about 9am and ending about 5 or later. You could easily work full-time here, if you need the hours. There's plenty of work. It would simply be a different type of scheduling.

  Please email your resume to hylansoffice at yahoo.com and put resume in the subject heading. Thanks!!

--0-1747359220-1144701634=:93837

		<hr size=1>Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman2/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39663/*http://voice.yahoo.com"> PC-to-Phone Calls</a> using Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.
--0-1747359220-1144701634=:93837--