[NEOPAL]Youngstown Supstar Vocal Contest Returns!

Michael Moritz mikemoritz at kontinuousjams.com
Fri Apr 14 09:36:17 PDT 2006

------_=_NextPart_001_01C65FE1.8DE9A5CA

FOR IMMEDIATE RELAESE TO ALL MEDIA

VOCAL CONTEST RETURNS TO=20
YOUNGSTOWN

Kontinuous Jams Media Group proudly presents the return of Youngstown =
Superstar Talent Competition.=20
	Youngstown Superstar is looking for children and adults of all ages to =
register for the third run of this smash hit contest! Registrations are =
required, and can be made online at www.youngstownsuperstar.com, or by =
phone at=20
(330) 286-0371.  Registrants will be required to audition a capella =
(voice only) for a panel of judges.  Eliminations will be made until 10 =
contestants remain in each category. =20
		During the course of the last two nights of this televised event the =
judges and our studio audience will determine which 4 of our 40 =
finalists will be the real Youngstown Superstar. We invite the entire =
community to come on the final nights of the competition to support the =
incredible talent we have right here in Youngstown, OH.
		The finals will be open to the public, with advance seating, as well =
as general admission at the door. During the course of the evening, =
through judging and audience votes, as well as advance ticket sales for =
each finalist, one winner will be determined in each category. The grand =
prize in each category is a recording deal for the vocalist at =
Kontinuous Jams Studios, including 50 copies of their own cd! For more =
information, visit www.youngstownsuperstar.com, or call (330) 286-0371.  =

	        The final competition nights will be held at the Youngstown =
Playhouse
	K-4, 5-8 =96 Friday, October 6th, 2006 @ 8:00PM
	9-12, Adults - Saturday, October 7th, 2006 @ 8:00PM

------_=_NextPart_001_01C65FE1.8DE9A5CA

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
6.5.7638.1">
<TITLE>Youngstown Supstar Vocal Contest Returns! </TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/plain format -->

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>FOR IMMEDIATE RELAESE TO ALL MEDIA<BR>
<BR>
VOCAL CONTEST RETURNS TO<BR>
YOUNGSTOWN<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Kontinuous Jams Media Group proudly presents the return of Youngstown =
Superstar Talent Competition.<BR>
made online at www.youngstownsuperstar.com, or by phone at<BR>
(330) 286-0371.  Registrants will be required to audition a capella =
(voice only) for a panel of judges.  Eliminations will be made =
until 10 contestants remain in each category. <BR>
        =
        During the course of the last =
two nights of this televised event the judges and our studio audience =
will determine which 4 of our 40 finalists will be the real Youngstown =
Superstar. We invite the entire community to come on the final nights of =
the competition to support the incredible talent we have right here in =
Youngstown, OH.<BR>
        =
        The finals will be open to =
the public, with advance seating, as well as general admission at the =
door. During the course of the evening, through judging and audience =
votes, as well as advance ticket sales for each finalist, one winner =
will be determined in each category. The grand prize in each category is =
a recording deal for the vocalist at Kontinuous Jams Studios, including =
50 copies of their own cd! For more information, visit =
www.youngstownsuperstar.com, or call (330) 286-0371. <BR>
<BR>
<BR>
        =
        The final competition nights =
will be held at the Youngstown Playhouse<BR>
        K-4, 5-8 – Friday, =
October 6th, 2006 @ 8:00PM<BR>
        9-12, Adults - Saturday, =
October 7th, 2006 @ 8:00PM<BR>