[NEOPAL]Jim Snivley Open Mic Tonight, Tuesday and Thursday this Week!

lenne at mindspring.com lenne at mindspring.com
Mon Apr 17 06:56:45 PDT 2006

------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8

To contact Jim Snivley:  pickrjm at aol.com or 216-109-1011.

Wow, lots of good music coming up this week.

        Monday I'll be back at Johnny Malloy's, but look for their new name: Timmy O'Shea's.  You know how the business world is ...  But it will be at the same location and the same wonderful staff.  I'll have to make arrangements to have the name changed in The Free Times, The Scene, & The Friday Magazine etc.  Sign up is at 7:00pm and we play until 10:00pm.  I hope to see as many of you as can make it at Timmy O'Shea's tonight at 36425 Euclid Ave in Willoughby Ohio.  O'Shea's is directly across the street from Lowe's Home Improvement Store, in a small strip mall near the highway

        Tuesday is the 3rd Tuesday and that means The Rider's Inn will be rockin'  There is magic happening there and if you haven't yet been a part of it,  it's time you were. The Sign Up Sheet fills up quickly so I suggest you get there early if you want to play. And if you just want to enjoy the music you can enjoy reasonably priced drinks.  There is a free food buffet.  Sign up is at 7:30pm and we go until 10:30pm.  It's a Songwriter's Showcase is intended for original acoustic music only.  So far the talent has blown my mind.  See you there at 792 Mentor Ave, Painesville Ohio (www.ridersinn.com)

        Thursday I'll be at Poor Richard's Century Tavern for the 3rd of just 4 installments. I'm Guest Hosting for Chris Nekvinda.  Chris has his Master's now, but he is also on crutches nursing a blown knee.  Every single time I have gone out there (33312 Center Ridge Rd, North Ridgeville) the place looks better.  Veronica Darby & Chris Nekvinda have put an awful lot of effort into returning this 150+  year old building to it's glory years of merriment.  Some of you have gone out there because I asked you to, and I thank you for supporting me.  But many of you have said you will go back when I move on.  That says a lot for what you have seen and felt once there. it is a very cool "room" ~ ghost and all.  You can them on lime at www.centurytavern.com .   Until then,  keep it in tune;\.

            My name is Jim LooseChange Snivley  and I thank you.    216 409 1011
------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2900.2873" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY><STRONG><FONT face=Andy size=4>
<DIV>To contact Jim Snivley:  <A href="mailto:pickrjm at aol.com">pickrjm at aol.com</A> or 216-109-1011.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Wow, lots of good music coming up this week. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>        <FONT size=6>Monday</FONT> I'll be back at Johnny Malloy's, but look for their new name: Timmy O'Shea's.  You know how the business world is ...  But it will be at the same location and the same wonderful staff.  I'll have to make arrangements to have the name changed in The Free Times, The Scene, & The Friday Magazine etc.  Sign up is at 7:00pm and we play until 10:00pm.  I hope to see as many of you as can make it at Timmy O'Shea's tonight at 36425 Euclid Ave in Willoughby Ohio.  O'Shea's is directly across the street from Lowe's Home Improvement Store, in a small strip mall near the highway</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>       <FONT size=6> Tuesday</FONT> is the 3rd Tuesday and that means The Rider's Inn will be rockin'  There is magic happening there and if you haven't yet been a part of it,  it's time you were. The Sign Up Sheet fills up quickly so I suggest you get there early if you want to play. And if you just want to enjoy the music you can enjoy reasonably priced drinks.  There is a free food buffet.  Sign up is at 7:30pm and we go until 10:30pm.  It's a Songwriter's Showcase is intended for original acoustic music only.  So far the talent has blown my mind.  See you there at 792 Mentor Ave, Painesville Ohio (<A href="http://www.ridersinn.com">www.ridersinn.com</A>) </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>        <FONT size=6>Thursday</FONT> I'll be at Poor Richard's Century Tavern for the 3rd of just 4 installments. I'm Guest Hosting for Chris Nekvinda.  Chris has his Master's now, but he is also on crutches nursing a blown knee.  Every single time I have gone out there (33312 Center Ridge Rd, North Ridgeville) the place looks better.  Veronica Darby & Chris Nekvinda have put an awful lot of effort into returning this 150+  year old building to it's glory years of merriment.  Some of you have gone out there because I asked you to, and I thank you for supporting me.  But many of you have said you will go back when I move on.  That says a lot for what you have seen and felt once there. it is a very cool "room" ~ ghost and all.  You can them on lime at <A href="http://www.centurytavern.com">www.centurytavern.com</A> .   Until then,  keep it in tune;\.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>            My name is Jim LooseChange Snivley  and I thank you.    216 409 1011</DIV></FONT></STRONG></BODY></HTML>
------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8--