[NEOPAL]Le Miz question

sykokilr1 at aol.com sykokilr1 at aol.com
Wed Apr 19 11:52:23 PDT 2006

----------MailBlocks_8C831F9872CFCE2_193C_FBC_FWM-D07.sysops.aol.com

My daughter is going to see Le Miz tonight and I have to pick her up afterward.
About how long is the show? I don't want to hang around downtown all night, and I don't want her to have to wait for me to pick her up.
Please respond to this email.
THanks Dave

----------MailBlocks_8C831F9872CFCE2_193C_FBC_FWM-D07.sysops.aol.com

<HTML><BODY><DIV style='font-family: "Verdana"; font-size: 10pt;'><DIV>My daughter is going to see Le Miz tonight and I have to pick her up afterward.</DIV>
<DIV>About how long is the show? I don't want to hang around downtown all night, and I don't want her to have to wait for me to pick her up.</DIV>
<DIV>Please respond to this email.</DIV>
<DIV>THanks Dave</DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

----------MailBlocks_8C831F9872CFCE2_193C_FBC_FWM-D07.sysops.aol.com--