[NEOPAL]Hypnotist Josh Singer at the Ground Floor Theater

info at groundfloortheater.com info at groundfloortheater.com
Fri Apr 21 08:57:43 PDT 2006

----=_vm_0011_W349085708_11929_1145635063

"Astonishing" and "Mesmerizing" are two of the words used to describe hyp=
notist Josh Singer. Heard on the radio and seen on television nationwide,=
 Josh brings his amazing act to the Ground Floor Theater Stage for one sh=
ow only - at 9:00 p.m.

The Ground Floor Theater is a new comedy theater located at 2781 Euclid H=
eights Blvd. (at Coventry) in the old Centrum Movie Theater. Full bar ava=
ilable for all shows. Admission is $15.00. Doors and the bar open at 8:30=
.

Call 216-255-6533 or visit www.groundfloortheater.com for more informatio=
n.

Hey - we're in the news yet again: Check out the article and photo of the=
 theater in the Sunday 3/26 Arts section of the P.D. We're also featured =
in the current issue of Cleveland Magazine. So far this year, the Ground =
Floor Theater has been featured in the Akron Beacon Journal, Scene Magazi=
ne, The Free Times, The Plain Dealer, The Sun Papers, and The News Herald=
... to name a few. Also, listen to WMMS 100.7-FM for promotions and givea=
ways.

----=_vm_0011_W349085708_11929_1145635063

 face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D3>"Astonishing" and "Mesmerizing" are tw=
o of the words used to describe hypnotist Josh Singer. Heard on the =
radio and seen on television nationwide, Josh brings his amazing act to t=
he Ground Floor Theater Stage for one show only - at 9:00 p.m. <BR><BR>Th=
e Ground Floor Theater is a new comedy theater located at 2781 Euclid Hei=
ghts Blvd. (at Coventry) in the old Centrum Movie Theater. Full bar avail=
able for all shows. Admission is $15.00. Doors and the bar open at 8:30. =
<BR><BR>Call 216-255-6533 or visit </FONT><A href=3D"http://www.groundflo=
ortheater.com/" target=3Dnew><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D3>www.=
groundfloortheater.com</FONT></A><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D3>=
 for more information. <BR><BR>Hey - we're in the news yet again: Check o=
ut the article and photo of the theater in the Sunday 3/26 Arts section o=
f the P.D. We're also featured in the current issue of Cleveland Magazine=
. So far this year, the Ground Floor Theater has been featured in the Akr=
on Beacon Journal, Scene Magazine, The Free Times, The Plain Dealer, The =
Sun Papers, and The News Herald... to name a few. Also, listen to WMMS 10=
0.7-FM for promotions and giveaways. </FONT><BR></FONT></DIV></body></htm=
l>

----=_vm_0011_W349085708_11929_1145635063--