[NEOPAL]Organ Recital at Fairmount Presbyterian 4/23

Robert Moncrief RMoncrief at FairmountChurch.org
Fri Apr 21 10:18:06 PDT 2006

------=_NextPart_000_0058_01C66546.0723CA60

Elizabeth Lenti, associate organist of All Saints Episcopal Church in
Pasadena CA and former assistant at Fairmount Presbyterian Church (2757
Fairmount Blvd, Cleveland Heights), will present an organ recital at the
church on Sunday, April 23, at 4:00 PM. She will play works of Marcel =
Dupr=E9,
Calvin Hampton, J.S. Bach, C=E9sar Franck, George Shearing, Jehan Alain, =
and
Max Reger on the church's 100-rank Schantz organ. Elizabeth earned her
bachelor's degree at Eastman School of Music and her master's degree =
(with
Todd Wilson) at CIM. There is a free-will offering; reception following.

------=_NextPart_000_0058_01C66546.0723CA60

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1528" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><SPAN =
class=3D432391217-21042006>Elizabeth Lenti,=20
associate organist of All Saints Episcopal Church in Pasadena CA and =
former=20
assistant at Fairmount Presbyterian Church (2757 Fairmount Blvd, =
Cleveland=20
Heights), will present an organ recital at the church on Sunday, April =
23, at=20
4:00 PM. She will play works of Marcel Dupr=E9, Calvin Hampton, J.S. =
Bach, C=E9sar=20
Franck, George Shearing, Jehan Alain, and Max Reger on the church's =
100-rank=20
Schantz organ. Elizabeth earned her bachelor's degree at Eastman School =
of Music=20
and her master's degree (with Todd Wilson) at CIM. There is a free-will=20
offering; reception following.</SPAN></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>