[NEOPAL]Friends of Cain Park - and really good seats

D. Budin popcycles at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 22 22:47:22 PDT 2006

--0-240518740-1145771242=:88796

Dear NEOHIOPAL members,

  This is not really in response to the conversation about getting good theater seats, but that conversation reminded me to let you know about this:

  I represent a group called the Friends of Cain Park, a non-profit, all-volunteer organization that supports Cain Park in a variety of ways, including co-sponsoring several shows every year and sponsoring the artist awards for the annual Cain Park Arts Festival, among other things.  We also sponsor three $1,000 scholarships every year to graduating Heights High School seniors to help them continue their studies in the arts (one each in visual arts, music, and other performing arts, like dance or theater).  And we give an annual Friends of Cain Park "Good Friend of the Arts" Award to someone who has contributed to the creation and/or encouragement of the arts in the community.

  When you join the Friends of Cain Park, you get the satisfaction of knowing you helped with all that stuff -- but, to be a little more realistic, the main reason people join is because members have access to the best seats in the house -- basically the first few rows -- for almost every show (on a first-come, first-served basis).

  Memberships are $30 (which entitles you to buy one or two FOCP tickets to any show) and $40 (for up to four FOCP seats to any show).  You can join at any time, but tickets will go on sale around the end of May, so it would make sense to join before you buy tickets; and also, if you join before May 1, your name will be listed in the program.

  If you're interested in joining or receiving more information, you can call me at 216-791-5149, or e-mail me at popcycles at sbcglobal.net.

  David Budin

--0-240518740-1145771242=:88796

<DIV>Dear NEOHIOPAL members,</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>This is not really in response to the conversation about getting good theater seats, but that conversation reminded me to let you know about this:</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>I represent a group called the Friends of Cain Park, a non-profit, all-volunteer organization that supports Cain Park in a variety of ways, including co-sponsoring several shows every year and sponsoring the artist awards for the annual Cain Park Arts Festival, among other things.  We also sponsor three $1,000 scholarships every year to graduating Heights High School seniors to help them continue their studies in the arts (one each in visual arts, music, and other performing arts, like dance or theater).  And we give an annual Friends of Cain Park "Good Friend of the Arts" Award to someone who has contributed to the creation and/or encouragement of the arts in the community.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>When you
 join the Friends of Cain Park, you get the satisfaction of knowing you helped with all that stuff -- but, to be a little more realistic, the main reason people join is because members have access to the best seats in the house -- basically the first few rows -- for almost every show (on a first-come, first-served basis). </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Memberships are $30 (which entitles you to buy one or two FOCP tickets to any show) and $40 (for up to four FOCP seats to any show).  You can join at any time, but tickets will go on sale around the end of May, so it would make sense to join before you buy tickets; and also, if you join before May 1, your name will be listed in the program.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>If you're interested in joining or receiving more information, you can call me at 216-791-5149, or e-mail me at <A href="mailto:popcycles at sbcglobal.net">popcycles at sbcglobal.net</A>.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>David Budin</DIV>
 <DIV> </DIV>
--0-240518740-1145771242=:88796--