[NEOPAL]F/T Employee Needed for Apparel Printer/Embroiderer

streamliners streamliners at alltel.net
Sun Apr 23 20:30:56 PDT 2006

------=_NextPart_000_0273_01C6672D.F83E2790

We are a fast growing Apparel Screen-printing and Embroidery studio =
located on the far east side of Cleveland off Hwy's 422 and 306 - Geauga =
County - on the outskirts of Cleveland. If you were to drive from Dtwn =
Cleveland it would take you 40 minutes tops - 30 minutes from W130th and =
480 - Mayfield - 20 minutes.=20

We are not a new studio operation - have been around for decades, =
although we have re-located to a less populated rural type area. Our biz =
dealings are not just local but operate on a national plateau servicing =
clientele from Ma and Pa operations to National Corporations from =
diversified markets.=20

We are conservative owners yet flexible. Our main thrust is exceeding =
our customer expectations, putting out the best product on the market at =
a cost effective price based on our level of quality and the quality our =
customers have come to expect from our studio, keeping their trust and =
maintaining our integrity in business. We strive for repeat business, =
referrals and/or networking opportunities. =20

With that said:

We are looking to hire a professional person who is either an =
experienced apparel screen-printer (embroidery knowledge is an asset) or =
someone who has the traits and capabilities to learn from a Master at =
his craft. Someone who has an extremely strong and dedicated work ethic =
and who thinks on the same or similar page. The successful person will =
be trustworthy, honest, high energy, detail oriented and have =
professional references to back it up. They must have a customer service =
approach to business and work from the basis of an ethics. They need to =
be able to not only see the small window but the big picture as well. As =
our company works on the premise that everyone jumps in to do anything =
to get the job done and done right - they must be able to multi-task and =
not squirm at getting their hands "dirty".=20

Our business and the industry is extremely lucrative. There is money to =
be made if you are driven to succeed.=20

If this sounds like you or you know of anyone who can be a part of our =
close team - get in touch with us ASAP 440.338.1079.=20

------=_NextPart_000_0273_01C6672D.F83E2790

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>We are a fast growing Apparel =
Screen-printing and=20
Embroidery studio located on the far east side of Cleveland off Hwy's =
422 and=20
306 - Geauga County - on the outskirts of Cleveland. If you were to =
drive from=20
Dtwn Cleveland it would take you 40 minutes tops - 30 minutes from =
W130th and=20
480 - Mayfield - 20 minutes. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>We are not a new studio operation - =
have been=20
around for decades, although we have re-located to a less populated =
rural type=20
area. Our biz dealings are not just local but operate on a national =
plateau=20
servicing clientele from Ma and Pa operations to National =
Corporations from=20
diversified markets. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>We are conservative owners yet =
flexible. Our=20
main thrust is exceeding our customer expectations, putting out the =
best=20
product on the market at a cost effective price based on our level of =
quality=20
and the quality our customers have come to expect from our studio, =
keeping their=20
trust and maintaining our integrity in business. We strive for repeat =
business,=20
referrals and/or networking opportunities.  </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>With that said:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>We are looking to hire a professional =
person=20
who is either an experienced apparel =
screen-printer (embroidery=20
knowledge is an asset) or someone who has the traits and capabilities to =
learn=20
from a Master at his craft. Someone who has an extremely strong and =
dedicated=20
work ethic and who thinks on the same or similar page. The =
successful=20
person will be trustworthy, honest, high energy, detail oriented and=20
have professional references to back it up. They must have =
a customer=20
service approach to business and work from the basis of an ethics. They =
need to=20
be able to not only see the small window but the big picture as =
well. As=20
our company works on the premise that everyone jumps in to do anything =
to get=20
the job done and done right - they must be able to multi-task =
and not=20
squirm at getting their hands "dirty". </FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Our business and the industry =
is extremely=20
lucrative. There is money to be made if you are driven to succeed. =
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>If this sounds like you or you know of =
anyone who=20
can be a part of our close team - get in touch with us ASAP =
440.338.1079.=20
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0273_01C6672D.F83E2790--