[NEOPAL]Re: Playhouse Square's ticket policy for "Wicked"

Brooke Willis bwillis at livepub.com
Sun Apr 23 16:02:05 PDT 2006

--Apple-Mail-2-22400702

Interesting thought about free insider tix, but... Last summer I asked=20=

a PSC employee in the mktg dept for a couple Laurie Anderson tickets,=20
in exchange for all the promotions I give them in our magazine, and was=20=

told that in the four or five years she'd worked at PSC, she had NEVER=20=

been given free tickets to a show!!! Perhaps it's a myth....

Brooke Willis
Managing Editor
Northern Ohio Live
216.721.1800 x113