[NEOPAL]An open letter re: Playhouse Square's ticket policy for "Wicked"

jovialities at peoplepc.com jovialities at peoplepc.com
Sun Apr 23 08:51:19 PDT 2006

------=_NextPart_000_0078_01C666CC.3C7B1A60

Not to be completely facetious, but since when do "theatre people" =
actually pay for theatre tickets?  I can't find my copy of it, but =
there's a great couple of lines from Edna Ferber's and George Kaufman's =
Stage Door that talk about this same thing.  I've gotten great tickets =
at Playhouse Square over the years.  You just need to know someone who =
works there and wait until they can't or don't want to use their comp =
tickets!

J. R. Simons
Producer
The Jovialities Entertainment Co., Ltd.