[NEOPAL]Auditions for "Sweet Charity" One More Time at Huntington Playhouse

Huntheatre at aol.com Huntheatre at aol.com
Wed Apr 26 14:24:20 PDT 2006

-------------------------------1146086660

We had a good turn  out at our first set of auditions but we heard of  many
conflicts this week.  We are holding one more night of auditions for  all parts
in "Sweet Charity" on Monday, May 1, 2006 at 7:00 PM.  This will  be a show
that will need close to 24 performers.  Great parts are still to  be had!

Please come with a prepared song and dressed for movement.  We'll also  do
some readings from the script.  Rehearsals will start in mid- May with  the show
opening on July 13th and running through August 6th.  Tom Meyrose  is the
director.

Check our web site for more details- _www.huntingtonplayhouse.com_
(http://www.huntingtonplayhouse.com)

-------------------------------1146086660

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2873" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY id=3Drole_body style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: #000000; FONT-FAMILY:=20=
Jester"=20
e_document=20
face=3DJester color=3D#000000 size=3D3>
<DIV>We had a good turn  out at our first set of auditions but we heard=
 of=20
many conflicts this week.  We are holding one more night of auditions f=
or=20
all parts in "Sweet Charity" on Monday, May 1, 2006 at 7:00 PM.  This w=
ill=20
be a show that will need close to 24 performers.  Great parts are still=
 to=20
be had!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Please come with a prepared song and dressed for movement.  We'll=20=
also=20
do some readings from the script.  Rehearsals will start in mid- May wi=
th=20
the show opening on July 13th and running through August 6th.  Tom Meyr=
ose=20
is the director.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Check our web site for more details- <A=20
href=3D"http://www.huntingtonplayhouse.com">www.huntingtonplayhouse.com</A><=
/DIV>
<DIV> </DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>