[NEOPAL]phoenix coffee now hiring "competition-caliber" baristas

sarah at phoenixcoffee.com sarah at phoenixcoffee.com
Wed Apr 26 14:25:36 PDT 2006

------=_NextPart_000_004F_01C66956.6E1CE850

Why should the Seattle and Chicago baristas get all the play? =20
Isn't Cleveland a coffee town, too?

Cleveland had no representation at the 2006 US Barista Championships, =
held a few weeks ago in Charlotte, NC.  And we won't have any =
representation at the World Barista Championships in Berne Switzerland =
next month, either.  That's not right, is it?

Phoenix Coffee would like to hire a few exceptional baristas to compete =
in the 2007 US Barista Championships.  It takes guts, commitment, =
talent, passion for the craft of coffee, intelligence, speed, agility, =
composure, attention to detail, discipline and a sense of humor to be a =
Barista Champion. =20

Some say "C'mon, it's just a cup of coffee, what's all the fuss?"  But I =
say that SOMEONE has to elevate coffee to an art form.  Why shouldn't =
Phoenix be the company to do that?  Why shouldn't Phoenix be the company =
to be the nexus of coffee culture in Cleveland?  It takes champion =
baristas to represent Cleveland, and to champion the cause of coffee and =
coffee culture, here in Cleveland, and at a national level.

If you think you have what it takes, great, we want to talk to you.  =
Keep in mind you must be willing to start at an entry level pay rate, =
however, we'll reward charm, skill and dedication.  And Phoenix will pay =
for your lodging and transportation to get to the 2007 competition, if =
we think you've got the championship stuff.

Phoenix Coffee is now accepting applications at both our Cleveland =
Heights Cafe 2287 Lee Road and our downtown store 2155 Superior Avenue =
near CSU.  Please apply in person or download application from =
www.phoenixcoffee.com.

Part time or full time, health and dental benefits, retirement plan, =
tips, free food and coffee, and we're going to visit Costa Rica coffee =
plantations in 2007 as well!

Sarah Wilson-Jones
{S} superbarista
www.phoenixcoffee.com
www.superbarista.blogspot.com
1728 St. Clair Avenue
Cleveland, OH  44114
(216) 522-9744
(216) 522-9746 fax
------=_NextPart_000_004F_01C66956.6E1CE850

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><STRONG>Why should the Seattle and =
Chicago baristas=20
get all the play?</STRONG>  </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Isn't Cleveland a coffee town, =
too?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Cleveland had no representation at the =
2006 US=20
Barista Championships, held a few weeks ago in Charlotte, NC.  And =
we won't=20
have any representation at the World Barista Championships in Berne =
Switzerland=20
next month, either.  That's not right, is it?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Phoenix Coffee would like to hire a few =

exceptional baristas to compete in the 2007 US Barista =
Championships. =20
It takes guts, commitment, talent, passion for the craft of coffee,=20
intelligence, speed, agility, composure, attention to detail, discipline =
and a=20
sense of humor to be a Barista Champion.  </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Some say "C'mon, it's just a cup of =
coffee, what's=20
all the fuss?"  But I say that SOMEONE has to elevate coffee to an =
art=20
form.  Why shouldn't Phoenix be the company to do that?  =
Why=20
shouldn't Phoenix be the company to be the nexus of coffee culture in=20
Cleveland?  It takes champion baristas to represent Cleveland, =
and to=20
champion the cause of coffee and coffee culture, here in Cleveland, and =
at a=20
national level.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>If you think you have what it takes, =
great, we want=20
to talk to you.  Keep in mind you must be willing to start at an =
entry=20
level pay rate, however, we'll reward charm, skill and dedication.  =
And=20
Phoenix will pay for your lodging and transportation to get to the 2007=20
competition, if we think you've got the championship stuff.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Phoenix Coffee is now accepting =
applications at=20
both our Cleveland Heights Cafe 2287 Lee Road and our downtown store =
2155=20
Superior Avenue near CSU.  Please apply in person or download =
application=20
from <A href=3D"">www.phoenixcoffee.com</A>.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Part time or full time, health and =
dental benefits,=20
retirement plan, tips, free food and coffee, and we're going to visit =
Costa Rica=20
coffee plantations in 2007 as well!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Sarah Wilson-Jones<BR>{S} =
superbarista<BR><A=20
href=3D"">www.phoenixcoffee.com</A><BR><A=20
href=3D"">www.superbarista.blogspot.com</A><BR>1728 St. Clair =
Avenue<BR>Cleveland,=20
OH  44114<BR>(216) 522-9744<BR>(216) 522-9746=20
fax</FONT></DIV></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_004F_01C66956.6E1CE850--