[NEOPAL]Looking for Work?

Lori Cahan-Simon lorelecs at juno.com
Wed Apr 26 15:24:10 PDT 2006

----__JWM__J6231.63deS.6956M

Hi NEOPAL friends,
Are you looking for a fun job, where you could set your own hours, be yo=
ur own boss, work as often or as little as you like, use your acting ski=
lls in front of a group, make decent money working long-or short term, f=
ull or part time, and get lots of free and discounted high quality cooki=
ng tools?  You don't even have to know how to cook, or even sell.  I hel=
p you get started with everything!!
If you are looking for work, I'd love to have you join my team.  I am a =
Pampered Chef consultant and enjoy my job, the flexibility and freedom I=
 have to work around my other arts gigs.  Email me and let's chat!
Lori Cahan-Simon

Hear Lori's CDs at: http://www.cdbaby.com/lcahan http://www.cdbaby.com/l=
cahan2 http://www.cdbaby.com/nosband  Email me or buy from me at CD Baby=
 or Hatikvah Music at: http://www.hatikvahmusic.com Pampered Chef Indepe=
ndant Consultant--Fabulous kitchen tools for you!  24 HOUR ONLINE SHOPPI=
NG ON MY SECURE, CONVENIENT, PERSONAL WEBSITE! Now hiring part-time. htt=
p://www.pamperedchef.biz/loricahansimon

----__JWM__J6231.63deS.6956M

<P>Are you looking for a fun job, where you could set your own hours, be=
 your own boss, work as often or as little as you like, use your acting =
skills in front of a group, make decent money working long-or short term=
, full or part time, and get lots of free and discounted high quality co=
oking tools?  You don't even have to know how to cook, or even sell=
.  I help you get started with everything!!</P>
<P>If you are looking for work, I'd love to have you join my team. =
 I am a Pampered Chef consultant and enjoy my job, the flexibility and f=
reedom I have to work around my other arts gigs.  Email me and let'=
s chat!</P>
<P>Lori Cahan-Simon</P>
<P><BR>Hear Lori's CDs at: http://www.cdbaby.com/lca=
han http://www.cdbaby.com/lcahan2 http://www.cdbaby.com/nosban=
d  Email me or buy from me at&nb=
sp;CD Baby or Hatikvah Music at: http://ww=
w.hatikvahmusic.com Pampered Chef Independant Consul=
tant--Fabulous kitchen tools for you!  24&=
nbsp;HOUR ONLINE SHOPPING ON MY SECURE, CO=
NVENIENT, PERSONAL WEBSITE! Now hiring part-tim=
e. http://www.pamperedchef.biz/loricahansimon<BR></P></html>

----__JWM__J6231.63deS.6956M--