[NEOPAL]A CHANCE TO GET DISTRIBUTION, A CHANCE TO BE NOTICED!

info at twistednightmareweekend.com info at twistednightmareweekend.com
Thu Apr 27 08:59:53 PDT 2006

If you are a Director, actor, writer, producer....WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!!!!!!!

Every year Twisted Nightmare Weekend has distribution companies that come out to
our show and have their eye out for films.  We have seen many people each year
get deals at our show.  We would like to open the door of opportunity to our
Ohio Independent Friends.  If you have anything to submit for screening or
anything to promote, this is your show.  We have a special very cheap table
rate for our local friends!  Distribution Companies that have attended our show
before include:  Lions Gate, Anchor Bay, Tempe Video, Brain Damage Films,Troma
Asylum...and many more, the list goes on.  This year we have already been
contacted by these and they will be at the show talking with people.We even
have FILM THREAT as one of our sponsors... that says it all right there. We
support independent film!!!!!!

If you are an Actor/Actress......Make sure you are at the convention because
many casting happen just from networking with the other production companies. I
can back that up. I was booked for the next Robert Englund film by just talking
to people.... dont be shy, Let us know you are coming, we can steer you in the
right direction;)

Writers...need to sell a script or need to just network, definitely the place.
we also have many horror novelists!

IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO PROMOTE, WHETHER IT IS YOURSELF OR PRODUCTION...
CONTACT US ASAP!

***WE HAVE HELD 20 TABLES BACK AT A VERY SMALL RATE FOR LOCAL ARTISTS TO APPEAR,
FIRST COME FIRST SERVE***

SOme of the celebrity guests include:FILM THREAT, THE HORROR CHANNEL, JEREMY
BULLOCH (BOBA FETT), MIKE QUINN,GERALD HOME, DERMOT CROWLEY, MICHAEL
BERRYMAN,ROBYN GRIGGS, DEBBIE ROCHON, BRINKE STEVENS, JR BOOKWALTER,MATTHEW
JASON WALSH, WAYNE ALAN HAROLD, TOBY RADLOFF,LLOYD KAUFFMAN ETC........
we already have over 30 guests. we will continue adding them until the week
before the show.......

dont be shy, ask us questions, info at twistednightmareweekend.com or call
888-393-4757

The show is August 4,5,6 2006...make sure to stop by and see the celebs and just
have a good time:)