[NEOPAL]Wine Tasting SAT Noon - 2pm

mattcook at studioof5rings.com mattcook at studioof5rings.com
Fri Apr 28 08:52:16 PDT 2006

The Studio of 5 Rings is hosting a Saturday wine tasting event. Enjoy our
wine and fine foods in our comforting atmosphere. Our New York loft-style
art gallery is the perfect place to relax and discover Cleveland's only
Downtown Winery.

 - Cost is $10 per person and reservations are not required
Includes five wine samples
 - Complimentary selection of appetizers and desserts
 - Wine is also available for carry-out

Our wine selections are all low in sulfites and are available by the glass
or by the bottle. We offer the following:

 - KU (Merlot) Dry, full-bodied, red wine with oak intensity and a chocolate
finish
 - HIE (Shiraz) Dry, medium-bodied red wine with essence of blackberry, spice
and chocolate
 - CHI (Chardonnay) Dry, full-bodied white wine with a buttery finish
 - KAZE (Pinot Grigio) Dry and crisp, medium-bodied white wine with a fruity,
pear finish
 - MIZU (Berry Red) A very sweet, light- bodied red wine with extraordinary
blueberry, strawberry and blackberry flavors

Matt Cook
STUDIO OF 5 RINGS
2400 Superior Ave., #201
(2nd fl. of Futon Factory)