[NEOPAL]Is this legit?

KLRACT at aol.com KLRACT at aol.com
Thu Apr 27 11:10:10 PDT 2006

-------------------------------1146161410

My thought is this...if he is really with a worldwide agency, why isn't he
saying what the agency is?  Secondly, most agents/managers have an email
address with the company name in the address.  I realize he is a talent  scout and
not an agent or manager, but there is no name of the company in this  posting
anywhere.  That is very fishy.

I say stay clear...in this business, if it looks really good, it probably
isn't.  Perhaps that sounds jaded, but it is true.  I have been in the  NYC
world since 1995 and have seen many scams go by.  Also, most worldwide  agencies
(Wilhelmina, Abrams Artists, etc...) I have known of are looking  for someone
with credits and some sort of experience, even it is minimal.

Just my thought...hope it helps.

Krysta  L. Randles
AEA - SAG
646-303-9840
_klract at aol.com_ (mailto:klract at aol.com)

-------------------------------1146161410

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2873" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>My thought is this...if he is really with a worldwide agency, why isn't=
 he=20
saying what the agency is?  Secondly, most agents/managers have an emai=
l=20
address with the company name in the address.  I realize he is a talent=
=20
scout and not an agent or manager, but there is no name of the company in th=
is=20
posting anywhere.  That is very fishy.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I say stay clear...in this business, if it looks really good, it probab=
ly=20
isn't.  Perhaps that sounds jaded, but it is true.  I have been in=
 the=20
NYC world since 1995 and have seen many scams go by.  Also, most worldw=
ide=20
agencies (Wilhelmina, Abrams Artists, etc...) I have known of are looki=
ng=20
for someone with credits and some sort of experience, even it is minimal.</D=

<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Just my thought...hope it helps.=20
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT lang=3D0 face=3DGaramond size=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SERIF"=20
PTSIZE=3D"12"><B>Krysta  L. Randles<BR>AEA - SAG<BR>646-303-9840<BR><A=20
href=3D"mailto:klract at aol.com">klract at aol.com</A></B></FONT></DIV></DIV></FO=