[NEohioPAL]Saxophonist Availible for Teaching Students and/or Pit Orchestras

jonesjem at notes.udayton.edu jonesjem at notes.udayton.edu
Wed May 3 22:22:10 PDT 2006

--=_alternative 001D788385257164_=

Hello!

I am a rising senior Music Education student from the University of Dayton
who is looking for saxophone students to teach over the summer in the
evenings.  I reside in the Moreland Hills/Solon area and will be in town
from May 6 til early August.  I am specifically looking for
beginner/intermediate students, but will take on a more advanced student
if the opportunity arises.

As well, I am availible in the evenings and most weekends for pit
orchestras; specifically on the Reed III or IV book.

 Please contact me at jonesjem at notes.udayton.edu.

Thanks!!!

Jennifer M. Jones
University of Dayton '07
Music Education
--<--@
--=_alternative 001D788385257164_=

student from the University of Dayton who is looking for saxophone students
to teach over the summer in the evenings.  I reside in the Moreland
Hills/Solon area and will be in town from May 6 til early August.  I
am specifically looking for beginner/intermediate students, but will take
on a more advanced student if the opportunity arises.</font>
and most weekends for pit orchestras; specifically on the Reed III or IV
book.</font>
University of Dayton '07<br>
Music Education <br>
--=_alternative 001D788385257164_=--